chap9

"Stop it eomma.. im not jealous.. i dont have any feeling to him.. he just only my cousin.. and not more.. even now i wish that he is my bigbro..." you explained everythng..
"Ahhh... people this day..!!!" Youre eomma then walked to her bedroom...
You was still on your imagination... you still wonder.. did you like yonghwa or not???... bcause you cant describe your feeling toward yonghwa... :(... sooo baddddddd....
(Mianhe i need to put yonghwa here, i hope all of you dont mind... amyway.. do you like it???.. i hope so..)

Yonghwa pov
When its the right time, i'll tell my feeling to you, dear y/n.. i cant control my feeling when i saw you.. actually i want to tell you just now but when i stare at you, glare at your eyes.. i cant do it.. im nervous.. i cant said it, even i cant talk at all.. ughhh... what happen to me??? .-.???
Seriously im crazy bcause of you...ahhhh... im crazyyyyyy.. crazieuhhhh... +++++...)))((+))

<<Time skip>>
Both of you two now at cinema.. watch horror movie... unexpectedly jimin was sit at your backk.. you didnt know about it, and jimin also didnt know about you..(this is crazieuhh)
The movie is noew begin... jimin was sit near v and jhope.. however kookie is sit near jin "eomma".. While rapmonster didnt go with themm.. he was practising rap at their apartment.. suga is sleeping and he is not watch the movie, but the movie is watching him.. lol..
"Arrrr.. j-jjiiemminnn??.. i-iii caaannttt waaa-tcchh iiitt.. iimmm scaaareddd" jhope hug jimin arm...
"Hyueing.. dunt scaredd larr.. it not horror pon...!!!" Jimin push jhope hand..
"Bb-ut im scaaareddd!!!" Jhope hold jimin again..
"Huhhh, alright.. im here.." jimin tried to makes jhope calm..
"V stopp doing that!!!" (Kookie)
V is eating a plastic of popcorn...
"Nyammm.. bwie is huengaryy...!..." v still eat the plastic...
"Ahhh.. jin eomma... bwiee is became an alien noew.." kookie runs to jin..
" .-.???" (V)
"Kookie.. cme here.. sit here.. eomma here.. im here.." jin called kookie..
"Eumma..!!!.. kookie *bit his nails*"..
"Nee.. come a little closerr.. so its easy for me to protect you from taelien!!" Jin look at v, still eat the plastic...
"Whut??? .. who called me just noew..?? Arrr.. dunt cAre.. im huengaaaerriee..." continue eat the plastic.. called his alien friend to join him eating thaaa plastic.. lol.. .-.