chap10

>
Movie finished... you and yonghwa was about to home.. but suddenly jimin and you was meet.. you was so shocked...
"You..!!!" Jimin points his finger..
"Jimin..." you stare at him with your angry faceuhh..
"Paboo gurll.. what are doimg here huhh???... wow.. so you have a lot of money.. where its came from????.. aaahhh.. i know, mayne it frommmm.. urrrmmm, yahhh frommm stealing..!!!" Jimin smirked..
"What..?? Stealingg...!!!" (You)
Then suddenly yonghwa came..
"Orr not.. maybe you wass sold youer body to thiss guy... huhhh.. how much your body..??" Jimin smirked...(how can jimim became thiss badboy??? How can i do this story???)
"Heyyy.. youre mouthh... stop talking nonsense.. " yonghwa depend you..
"Heyy.. who are you??? Huuhhh???.." jimin smirked..
"And who are you???" Yonghwa asked again..
"Im her boyfriend.. why??" For a suddenly jimin said that..
You was so shocked..
"What?? Boyfriend.?? How can people like you can be her bf???.." yonghwa didnt believe..
"Why..?? Dunt believe huhh???.. asked herself.." jimin point his finger to you..
"Y/n is yhat true?? He is your bf???..." ylnghwa asked..
"Aniyooo.. he is not.. i dunt have any bf... he lied..!!!" (You)
"You... dont lie to me!!!" For a suddrnly yonghwa punch jimin on his stomachhh....
Two of them are fighting.... jimin also punch yonghwa... you and other member of bts tried to stoped to of them but they two were under controll... untill the guard saw and stopped themm...
"Hey, stop you two... dont argue at cinema.. its not a right place... " (guard)
"He, he.. punch me first.. you should take him to the police station.." jimin points his finger to yonghwa..
"You..." yonghwa tried to punch jimin again but you hold his hand, to make him stop...
"Im what?? Cishhhh, suchh a fucker, puiii .." jimon look at yonghwa then walked leave two of you.. other member of bts also followed jimin from the backk...