chap12

<<Time skip>>
Yonghwa is waiting for you in the car.. you still eat your breakfast... then you rushed to yonghwa cars... because you scared that he maybe has wait for a long..

"Oppa mianhe im late!!!" You almost want to die bcause youre so tired runnig..
"Ahh, you late 10minutes... okay gett in tha car and lets go to school..." yonghwa drives as you in...

<<Time skip>>
Arrive at school... yonghwa parked his cars infront of the scholl.. everyone is watching you and yonghwa as you two came out from the cars... and most of them are stare at you... yahh you!!!... you look so different today.. you look more beautifull... why did it happens???
#FLASHBACK...

AFTER YOU AND YONGHWA FINISHED WATCH MOVIE, ARGUEING.. THEN YOU TWO GO TO THE SPA.. I MEANS SPA ON THE NIGHT... THEN YONGHWA BRING YOU TO THE SALON TO CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY... HE AKSKED THE SALON WORKER TO CURLING YOUR HAIR AND MAKE IT PERFECT... THEN TWO OF YOU GO FOR SHOPPING.. HE BOUGHT YOU A MANY CLOTHES.. A BRANDED AND STYLISH CLOTHES.. A DRESS, A SHIRT, A TROUSERS I MEANS JEAN, TRACKSUIT, AND MANY MORE.. HE BOUGHT IT TO YOU BCAUSE HE WANT YOU TO CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY.. I MEANS BEFORE YOU ARE A GIRL WHO IS MESSY.. I MEAN YAHH, YOUR CLOTHES IS LOOK OLDISH... (END OF THE FLASHBACK)

You walked with your style and your new high-heel... i means you just bought it yesterday.. most of the boy are looking at you... you only smile to themm... jimin and v were talking each other near the locker i means the locker is behind your locker.. jimin was so shocked looking at you.. you look so different... jimin stare at you for a long time.. he also didnt hear what is v talking about bcause he is so attaractive wth you.. you realise that jimin is looking at you but you only being so selfish with him.. i means you have to do that bcause you hate jimin but???.. you cant hide your feeling again.. i means, you have been crushed toward jimin... you tried to hide your feeling.. at the same time you hate him too... even you always asking that you hate him or love him???.. that was the question that you never knew to answer..
"Y/n!!!" Jimin suddenly infront you..
"Ahh, jimin.. what do you want.. bullying me again huh.. tease me again???" You said while make your annoying face..
"Ahh..y/n -shi.. im sorry if i always bullying you.. i didnt meant it.. i-" suddenly you cutted him
"What do you means that you didnt meant it...???.. you always tease me!!! You always make me angry.. and one more you always saying a bad thing about my family.. what did you means you didnt meant it.. hahh???" You walked leaved jimin alone...