Chap16

"YAhhh, jiminn.. you cant do this to me..!!!.." you breath faster...
"Too muchh nervouss huhh???.. yaa i knowww.. it seem like your first time" he glare at you sexily..(well you all can imagine rght??? How sexy is jimin eyes)
"You said you want to changes into a good boy!!!.. but you break your promise!!!" You angry wth him..
"Im doing this bcause of you y/n... im becaming a badboy also bcause of youee!!!" He let you go...
"Me???.. why me??? What are you talking about..??" You blurred..
"Do you still remember the lolLipop??" Jimin asked..
"Lollipop???.. which lollipop?? " you look at him..
"Still remember the nerd boy???.. a nerd boy who always sent you a lollipop everyday.??" He remembering you...
"Nerd boy, lollipop??.. ahhh, omoo, jiminieeee is that you?? THe nerd boy??" You are so shockedd..

FLASHBACCKKKK...
7YEARS AGOOOO...
"Y/N... i have bought a lollipop for you.. do you likee it???... " the nerd boy askeed..
"Lollipopp.??? Hey nerd boy, why did you always disturb me.. im not interest wth lollipop okayy!!.. stay away fromm me!!!" You said and walk leave him alone...

The nerd boy pov..
Y/n.. i love you.. why did you didnt want to accepted my love.. plisss apperciate my love... i really love you...!!!... is that bcause im a nerd boy, you dont want to accept my love??? Huhh?? i knowww.. im a nerddd boy.. but one day, i prove it to you.. i also can become a handsome boy... start from noew!! I must changes myself.. no need to use this kind of clothes, no need to became so kind.. alrightt if this can make you love me okay.. i do it..

END OF THE FLASHBACKKK...

"Thats why i became a badboy... i put my earings, i dying my hair.. im doing thiss all bcause of you.. and i cant believe that i can meet you again.. im sorry for always bullying you and always make you insult but i really didnt meant it.. im doing that bcause i dont want to lose you.. i want you y/n.." he explained everything..
"Jimin.. you know what.. you dont have to do that.. because im in love with you too.. and i cant live wthout you..." you kiss him..
"Y/n.. !!.. did you just kiss me?? Woahhh.. i got my first kisss..." jimin happy and kiss you backkk..
"Saranghaeee jimin... neogateun sarang gueopso.." you said while glare at him..
"Nadoo saranghaeee y/n.. lets be a couple" he said and holding your hand...
"Ne.." you smile at him...

AAAAHHH WAITTT.. THISS STORY IS NOT FINISHEDD YETTTT... STAYY WITHH THISSS STORYUU OKAYYY... ITT NOT FINISHEEDD YETTT... SO, I WANT TO RELAX MY MIND AND OHH YAA.. I DUNTT HAVEE ANY IDEAAA.. SOOOO.. ERMMMMMM... I WILL CONTINUE IT LATERRRR... BUT I NEED TO CHOOSEE LERRR.. SMUT OR NOT????... HELPPP MEEEEE OKAY!!.. DUNTTT FGETT TO VOTE THIS STORYY OKAYYY... ..
BUEBYEEEE.. BANGTAN... HWAITINGGG!!!
PPYEONGGG.. :')