Break (6:12 A.M.)

Eric walked out with his hands up the cops caucuses. He walks to tbe cars hands still raised. Every cop on their guard.
"Guys I have nothing on me" Eric said in fear "I just gave them what they want" he added
"What did you give them?"
"J'coby Sinn"

J'coby sat gripping his weapon pondering his decision. Then he hears a gun shot! His eyes spring open! He looks down.
"That was a warning shot!" One pointed his gun around the room
"I know you're listening! That was a fucking warning shot, the only one you will get!" One added.
J'coby threw the bag down.
"I know the fucking plan! Kill everyone and escape out the back" J'coby yelled gripping his weapon tight.
"Well, well, well, J'coby Sinn. After all this time I finally get to meet you!" One said holding a gun to Bethany's head.
"Let her go and let's settle this like men!" J'coby yelled still hiding.
"Then quit hiding"
J'coby stands up holding his gun with his hands up. "You got me!"
"Drop the gun" One said calmly.
J'coby stands acts like he didn't hear it.
"Drop the fucking gun!" One raised his voice!
J'coby let go of the pistol holding a trigger in his hand.
"BETHANY DOWN!" J'coby screamed pressing the button! The bag exploded Bethany on the ground hands over her head! J'coby crashes through the window unloading his gun in to the armed guards below! Killing 2 of them One stands up cover in rubble his ears ringing. One looks with at J'coby towering over him by 1 1/2 feet. One stood breathing heavy in anger and frustration! J'coby pointed his gun at One who had lost his gun in the explosion! J'coby pulls the trigger on his gun as it makes a clicking sound. One hits J'coby in the face sending him flying to the ground! Bethany screams at the sight of his limp body hitting the ground! J'coby rolls getting on his knees spitting out blood! His forehead pumping blood out!
"You're weak Jacob!"
J'coby upercutting him with all of the power he could muster! One wipes the blood from his mouth grabbing J'coby throwing him into the drywall! It smashes One runs at J'coby, J'coby taking the tackle head on! Blow after blow One delivered to J'coby picking him up slamming him to the ground!
J'coby with his 230 lbs was getting thrown around like a rag doll! One towered over him by a foot and a half and had 150 lbs on him. Bethany had no choice but to watch as J'coby was taking the beating of his life! One picks J'coby up by his throat slamming him against the wall!
"Fuck!" J'coby yelled in pain!
J'coby's eye was black blood covered his face and his clothing! J'coby out of desperation kicked one in his crotch! One bent over in pain! J'coby rolled over his back kicking him in the butt! One fell forward J'coby jumped on him pulling out his pocket knife jabbing him with it! The knife wasn't open he just stabbed him with the handle still penetrating his skin! One threw him off J'coby looked over to Bethany tears in her eyes!
"Go now!! Hide!" J'coby demanded!
Bethany ran to a place to hide as One kicked J'coby in the face!
J'coby fell to his back breathing heavy, pain filled his body!
J'coby was a bloody mess he was running on empty. He had no energy nothing left. How he was still alive was a shock to everyone! J'coby sat up meeting One's fist to his face!
One got on J'coby wrapping his hands around his neck! J'coby gasped for air as One cut of the circulation! J'coby reached for something to hit him with grabbing a piece of rock from the explosion! Hitting one in the face with it!
One's mask breaks blood soaking the white mask. J'coby kicks him punching him In the face trying to do everything he can to stay alive!
J'coby grabs the rock bashing One in the head with it! He knees him in the face grabbing his face driving his knee in his face more and more! J'coby jumps on One's back choking him. One stands up carrying J'coby. J'coby still holding on as One tries to trow him off! J'coby grips tighter trying to kill One! One throws him off J'coby hitting the ground with a thud! J'coby on his back yet again tries to get to his feet but he's tired and hurt. J'coby gets on his knees his vision blurry! One stalks him from the other side of the room! He gets closer to J'coby. J'coby looks around for something to defend himself with! One looks down at J'coby.
"It's over all of your effort, wasted. all of my time, wasted. This is where you die!"
J'coby stabbed One in the leg with a shard of glass taking the trigger out of One's pocket! Sticking another shard of glass in One's back kicking him over! J'coby runs to Bethany flipping the trigger open pressing the button tackling Bethany out of the window a 8 foot drop to the ground! J'coby falls on his back Bethany on top of him. J'coby lays unconscious as the church explodes! J'coby lies on the cold pavement, Bethany trying to tend to him.
"I need some fucking help!" Bethany yelled cops and Paramedics on the scene!
J'coby laid not moving.

Still.