racism

Don't say I didn't warn you, I told you this would mostly be full of angry thoughts. On the side, I put up a picture of a conversation I had with someone on my other account. I drew over the other person's username.

But anyways, racism is actually a form of oppression and it is when a race is treated differently because they are thought to be inferior. The keyword noted here should be oppression and this is when something or someone is pushed down.

Similar to the way that an ant cannot squash an elephant, a minority cannot oppress a majority. Therefore reverse racism does not exist nor does racism against a majority.

Tell me why, school is for learning everything but what is actually important. Why don't we learn about cultures and appropriation and things like this that actually matter so much in reality but people don't know about it and are so ignorant towards these topics.

Anyone can be an asshole to you, now knowing the definition of racism, why would a majority like Caucasians think that people can be racist to them? Being mean to white people is called discrimination because they can't be oppressed.

Guess what even after the discrimination against the Caucasians, they still have the majority of jobs in the U.S. They still have white privilege no matter what. And they are not the ones that have to face actual racism.

What it tells black people is that no matter what you'll always get the short end of the stick, even racism which is shit that Caucasians from the slavery era created, you are the ones that will suffer from it.

Genres of music that you created will never be yours and you'll never win awards for it because you're on the bad end and a majority race will claim this genre and steal the recognition that you deserve.

Hairstyles that have history of oppressions will be made into a trend by other races while you suffer for having these hairstyles because you're always on the wrong end.

And I'm tired of getting the short end of the stick all because of my race and I'm tired of people being impassive to the problems my race faces because they are so blinded thinking that reverse racism exists.

The word cracker. A lot of people find the word offensive and I don't think it should be used either. There's an agreement there. Some people think it's double standards that white people can't use the word nigger/nigga but black people use the word cracker. Personally I've never heard anyone use the word cracker but I guess it's different for some people.

Let's look back to how these words were originated, cracker originated from the dark days of slavery and refers to the sound of white people cracking their whip and already you can see their level of advantage.

nigger is a word that was used by white people to bring down the black people and oppress them, it was made to make them feel bad about themselves because they are black.

And reverse racism is not a thing so please stop because it doesn't exist okay.

dedicated to @elementaries because her rants are legit everything.