2019

*crickets* if this gets one view, I wouldn't even be mad like I take full responsibility.

I know the last chapter I posted was literally one year ago, I'm sorry 😩. How many of you are still on this app?

Anyway happy new year everyone! I've officially seen three years with my wattpad family on this account and that's honestly mad because obviously I've grown and changed a lot for the better I think; plus I've obviously become a lot wiser and that's all thanks to you guys and your comments which literally never fail to humble and educate me.

By the way I completely forgot to do the advice chapter that I said I would (ended up replying to them directly) so let's try that again; please dm me if you have anything you need advice on and I'll basically post it on a chapter, give you my advice and let everyone else chip in.

Thank you 2018: your  girl smashed her GCSEs, attended a once in a lifetime summer camp and I grew spiritually beyond any of my expectations.

2019 Resolutions:

1. Releasemusic-anna needs to drop the album before summer time like I'm loving fenty beauty (fr making my skin glow and everything) but we need fenty music.

2. Beyoncé needs to release an album without Beyoncé's husband on it...PERIODT

3. Support more black owned businesses. This is so important but I'd honestly rather buy stuff from small businesses in general than a multibillion company if they have the same quality. Mostly because I know the money I pay into a small business will go into putting food on a family's table. 

4. Put myself out there, seek opportunities for the things I'm interested in. I want to start a youth activism/politics website, I don't know whether that's something any of you would be interested in but if you are let me know and give me suggestions please?

5. Less online talk and more action. I want to see all the things we talk about the internet coming to life. e.g. respecting dark skinned women in person; putting an end to institutionalised racism; endingracial stereotypes; etc.

6. Scissor needs to release new music too, it's been too long since Ctrl.

7. Nigeria to rewrite laws on age of consent. My country has confusing laws on it and a lot of courts still practise with the age of consent at 11 . Like let's take a step back and just consider the fact that in 2018, multiple Nigerian courts are allowing eleven year old babies consent to sex with adults — that's rape POINT BLANK, needs to change.

This isn't a goal but I just thought of this, obviously I began writing this when I was what 13? My views then don't always necessarily reflect my views now, like with stuff like racism, etc my views will never change obviously BUT if I've ever said anything that was offensive, if my replies to comments were rude asf (15 year old Zara had no chill okay) like I apologise. However that doesn't mean I will not be dragging any trolls I find in my comments, please don't try me :)

QOTD: What's your name and what are your new year resolutions if you have any?

Would you be interested in an activism/politics where we could all share different opinions. Not a website for fake wokeness but generally, just the youth talking about issues that are important?