"you sound white!2!"

The number of times that I have heard the comment about me sounding white is exhausting

The number of times that I have heard the comment about me sounding white is exhausting. Apparently being intellectual and smart makes you sound white. Apparently, ignorance is a trait that black people usually have.

That's very hypocritical, coming from the race that thought it was okay to brutally kill the inhabitants of a country and rob these native people of their land.

It's even more funny, coming from the race that thought it would be okay to ship thousands of human beings to their disease ridden, unattractive countries and then use them as slaves to benefit their country.

This is all coming from the race that considered it hygienic to have their baths once a year and wouldn't have discovered soap without coming to Africa.

And they dare say that intellectuality is something that is usually prominent in white people. They try to ridicule AAVE (African American vernacular English) which is highkey a waste of time because that is like making fun of Irish people for the vocabulary and accents that have originated from their culture so... Yes AAVE started from uneducated black Americans speech, but it wouldn't have started if white people hadn't segregated us and put us in lowly schools.

Black people are not ratchet and AAVE is not ratchet, it is evidence of our culture and the struggles we endured during segregation. Don't try to denounce the culture by implying that we are all uneducated and only sound remotely sensible when we are speaking like "a white person".

How come I'm just finding out that my brain capacity is dependent on my race and therefore if I'm being being smart, I probably sound white?

- zroyalty