Epilogue- Ashton

~20 years later~

"Mom!" Our kids all race inside after school. Gavin, our oldest is 17 kicker for the football team and pitcher for the baseball team at school. Gwen, his twin sister sketches, mostly of her brothers and sisters. Then there's Penelope and Michael their 10. Michael plays soccer and Penelope is just like her mother, studious and always studying something, but when she's not studying, she plays flute and guitar. Then Nicolette and Jonah are 3. They're not old enough for school, but the daycare center is a big help. They're a handful on their own

"Hi guys, how was school?" She greets them. Nicolette and Jonah both cling to both legs. She looks exhausted.

"I get to make the scenery for the play this year!" Gwen announces.

"And I just got a bunch of scholarship offers from colleges!" Gavin tells us.

"I was asked to play the national anthem at the High School Homecoming game with the Choir!" Penelope tells us.

Luciana waits for Michael to share his day, "They want me to be in the school play, but I don't know if I want to be." He finally tells us.

"Why not? You'd be great at it." Luciana asks him sitting  down at the table where you can still see her breifcase lay opened on her desk with lots of cases to work on a glass of water in her hand. She faces the kids.

"They're doing Robin Hood." He continues. "What do you think Mama?" He asks her.

"I think you should at least give it a shot don't you? It's not soccer season, and it could give you lots of new experiences."

"Okay." He answers sounding more excited about it.

"We're double dating tonight, can we borrow a car?" Gavin asks

"You guys can share my car." Luciana tells them.

"Thanks mom." Gavin kisses Luciana on the head before heading up to his room. Gwen heads to her own room, the other kids following after.

"Are you okay Luce." I ask sitting down across from her.

"Nothing a little rest won't cure." She smiles. "I've just been swamped at the office lately. After making partner and the firm just lost three attorneys we're swamped trying to get everything done."

"How was your appointment today?" I ask her.

"The doctor said nothing was wrong."

She follows me into the living room where we both sit on the couch she curls up next to me resting her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her. We're both exhausted from a long work week.

Ding Dong the doorbell rings. "That would be Johnathan and Ivy-Rose." I stand to get the door. "Come on in." I tell them letting them into the foyer. Luciana joins us. Ivy-Rose hasn't had any luck getting pregnant until recently, I think Luce said she had about 2 months left. They've been babysitting Nicolette, Jonah, Penelope, and Michael to get some practice. It also gives us some time to ourselves.

"Ivy, how are you?" Luciana asks.

"I'm fine, the doctor said it was twins, but we're going to wait until their born to find out what gender." Ivy-Rose tells her.

"Aww, that's great!" Luciana tells her giving her a hug. "Thanks again so much for watching the kids. Gwen and Gavin have a double date tonight, so they'll allowed to be out until 1130 since it's Friday."

"We know." Ivy-Rose tells her with a smile. "Now go you two, enjoy your date night."

"I've got to go get dressed, but I'll be right down." Luciana tells me.