Chapter 2: Battle of Hypori {Revised}

"Sir, all cruisers reporting for duty." Clone Captain Arc says as he stands in attention towards his commanding officer. "Good. Set course to Hypori, we have received order of a separatist research base that is heavily guarded their. That's where the Malevolence Ion cannon was researched and we DON'T want another one of those." Lance replies. "Yes sir." Arc replies as he sends the order to the other cruisers about their destination. While Arc relays orders, the doors to the bridge opens as Pinpoint and Waypoint enters the bridge talking about what weapon is better. "Pin, a DC-15S is better than a sniper cause you don't need concentration on aiming, you just shoot." Waypoint claims his opinion.

"Yea, but with a sniper you don't risk GETTING shot." Pinpoint says his statement. "What are you two up too?" Lance asks the point brothers. "Uh....nothing, sir." Pinpoint says as he and Waypoint stand in attention. "At ease." Lance says as he turns back to the holo-map. "Arc, have you figured where the separatist base might be at?" Lance asks. "Yes sir, with the planets surface and terrain, the best three possible location would be here," Arc points somewhere near the North Pole of the planet, "here," he points to the equator, "or here," he says as points to the last location around half way between the equator and the South Pole. "But they'll probably need warm conditions to keep the machinery and research running, so the location one is crossed out." Arc say. "They'll need electricity to function, there is no resource that can produce it on the equator, so the base isn't the third location. Not only that, the terrain their is mountainous, giving them perfect cover from some sides. If the base is truly located here, it is surround by mountains on 3 sides, leaving us with only one entry point" Arc explains. Lance thinks for any possible attack strategies.

"Arc, which side of the mountains are the smallest and closest to being a flat" Lance asks the Captain. "The east side sir" Arc answers. "Well, we'll bring no tanks."

Everyone aboard the bridge look at Lance like he said something impossible. "The separatist will have Anti-Tank turrets set up, so tanks won't be able to make it. Not only that, but we will not go through the entry point. We will come in from the sides. I want as many troopers to wear their jet packs and everyone else who won't be using jet packs bring tow cables." Lance starts explain his plan. "I want all Jet Troopers to stay airborne and to throw grenades to the guarding droids, then everyone else use their tow cables to swing down to the base, from their we will start the taking of the base." Lance finishes his briefing plan. "Any questions?" He asks. No one replies. "Good. Now get your weapons and get aboard the gunships. Everyone move!" Lance commands as all the clones suit up and dash to the hanger bay.

"Well Arc, isn't this one of your kind of plans." Pinpoint says as he loads his sniper rifle. "Yea boss, aren't you glad this general isn't as boring as the last one?" Domino adds as he packs his Z-6 Cannon. "I will admit, I like the general's plan. It suits our way of thinking and attacking." Arc tells his brothers. "Well. it is a dangerous plan, so I think it'll work, but I'll have to start treating the wounded right afterwards." Recon puts his ARF helmet on. "I can't wait to crack all the separatist codes that are in that base." Tech says excitedly to to get his hands in the separatist encryption codes. "This is going to be fun!" Waypoint states. While the clones talk to each other, Jedi Lance approaches the gunship they are in and gets boards with them. "Sir, what's with the new attire?" Domino asks because Lance is wearing clone armor with a pieces of a Jedi robe over it (sorta like Obi-Wan during the original clone wars 2003 series when he is up against durge, except Lance isn't wearing a helmet. Hope that clarifies that).

"Well, I'm not letting you have all the fun" Lance says as the gunship doors closes and begins its flight towards the mountains. "Now this is a party!" Domino jokes.

"Pilot, begin to ascend once you see the landing zone!" Lance orders through his wrist comm. "yes, sir." the pilot replies as he opens the doors and lands with the other gunships. "Everyone! in positions!" Lance commands as all clones wearing jetpacks are ready to launch grenades, and all tow cable troopers are aiming their weapons at the base.
"Jet troopers begin the attack!" Lance says. All the jet troopers begin fly over the base and start their rain if grenades.

As the grenades hit the ground, the B-1 Droids start running in confusion (and because they're stupid but...). "Um commander, the clones are attacking!" A B1 says scared at the amount of explosions around him. "What. Impossible! How did the clones find us so fast." a tactical droid responds through the battle droid's comm system. "We need reinforcements and qui-" the battle droid gets cut off by a clone shooting it straight in the head.

"All forces advance!" Lance orders as he slices 2 super battle droids in half. "Suck laser, clankers!" Domino yells as he takes down droids with his Z-6 Cannon. Meanwhile Arc is shooting droids with his DC-17 Twin Pistols. As the battle wages on, the droids decide to retreat inside the base. "Yea run you bucket heads!" Domino laughs. "Sir, the droids have retreated inside the base." Arc says towards the Jedi Knight.

"Tech, get those doors open" Lance orders. Tech grabs his splicer (you know, the thing from Star Wars battlefront 2 that engineers have) and starts slicing the door. "Sir, I say you should be ready for hostile fire in 3..." Tech says as he is ready to finish slicing the door.

"2..." Tech finishes but is keeping the door up

"1...NOW!" Tech rolls to the right as the doors come down with super battle droids guarding the inside. Lance blocks the laser as Arc shoots the droids straight in the red circle on the right side of their chest. "Everyone spread out and take control of this base, destroy all droids except the tactical droid." Lance says as the 720th legion run inside the base and start shootings down any separatist droids they see. "Breakfall squad to the control room!" Lance orders as he and his team dash towards the room while taking down droids in their way. Once inside the room, Breakfall squad immediately destroys the guarding droids and leave the Tactical droid alive. "Tech, start retrieving the information form this tin head." Lance says while pointing his lightsaber at the droid.

"Oh yea!" Tech says as he puts down a case, opens it, and starts hooking wires to the tactical droid's head. After a few clicks and beeps, a hologram appears in front of the droid with codes the require passwords to access. "How long till their cracked?" Lance asks. "Give me a day and you will have ALL the separatist secrets from this base." tech says as he excitedly starts the encryption. "Very well. Everyone else sweep the base for any droid survivors, we don't want any reinforcements from them. Also, toss the destroyed droids outside to make pile." Lance says through his wrist comm. "gentlemen. You did great job" Lance complements his team as they all smile under their helmets. "Hey Domino, where's your helmet?" Lance asks.

"Uh.....I totally didn't bring it on purposed, it might've got lost in the battle" Domino says with a cheeky smile. "Uh-hu, sure." Lance says as he smiles at the victory they have accomplished

-----
Yay another chapter!! I hoped you enjoyed this mission, it took me a while to figure out how the plan would be and how it will be executed. Other than that I hope you enjoyed. Please comment down your questions or options or what was your favorite part. Well Breakfall squad, what do you think

Arc: He is reckless and his plans aren't orthodox. I like it

Tech: these codes are going to be awesome to crack *wide eyes and smiles*

Pinpoint: Awesome plan! I hope we get another mission like this!

Waypoint: the plan was dangerous, but I'm glad he stood in the front lines unlike other generals that hide behind their throne of power

Domino: I totally left my helmet at the cruiser

Recon: no one was in seriously hurt, and we had no casualties. I dint know how but that's great!

LukePenguin: good job team! And Domino please wear your helmet.

Domino: YOUR NOT MY MOM *runs away*

LikePenguin: what will happen next? What are inside those codes? Will I ever make Domino wear a helmet? All that and mo-

Tech: I actually already figured out the codes. The secrets are- *gets clobbered by a mallet*

LukePenguin: SAVE IT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF STAR WARS A GALACY OF WAR!! *retrieves mallet and puts it away in my magical bag*