Chapter 18: This Is Personal

"Welcome aboard, Captain Deryl." Arc says, who is standing in front of a republic shuttle, and out of the shuttle comes a team of Senate Guards, each wearing the blue senate guard colors with a large right shoulder guard. Each one carried a DC-15A Rifle, with the exception of the leader, who has two DC-17s holstered, each on one side of his hip. The leader himself has white markings around his armor, which display his rank as a captain. All his guards behind him walk at a steady pace, but are highly alert, ready to face danger if it presents itself.
"Captain Arc," Deryl says with a smile on his face, "It's so good to see you again."
"I wish it was under different circumstances, but yes. I am glad to see you again." The 720th legion captain says, entering the brig of the ship.

Inside the prison section of the cruiser are multiple ray shielded cells, each big enough to hold one prisoner and a small table with a chair. Arc walks to the cell the separatist droid commando is being held at, for that is the target they must take back to Coruscant for deprogramming.
"This is Commander Qrowber. As his name implies, he has been giving Republic forces a hard time prying on finding enemy strongholds to hit. Now that we have him we can change the tide of the war." Arc tells the Senate Guards. The droid stays seated on the chair that was in the cell, looking down at the table like if he was planning some sort of secret plan. "Why hasn't he been deciphered here?" Deryl asks, and looks at the droid with a disgusted face, but keeps his looks discreet. "We have tried, but it appears that his programming isn't the usual droid encryption." The clone trooper explained.

"Has Tech tried? He's done many hacking missions and decryption for me and my men, and not once has he failed." Deryl asks while promoting Tech's skills, for he knows his capabilities first handed. Arc shakes his head. "Tech says that his encryption isn't as hard as it looks, having a somewhat easy software, but has multiple of them that are self-aware, making it too time consuming for one person to do it alone." Arc explained, taking out his hand-held hologram projection that displays a cube with letters and symbols moving around, similar to a matrix of codes. "Once we arrive at Coruscant, the engineers will begin to work on this droid, alongside Tech." The Clone Captain informed, ending the projection and placing the circular item back on his utility belt. Arc left the custody cell section of the ship, walking back up to the bridge.

-----

"Is it done yet?" Waypoint asked, boringly playing a game of cards with the sniper of the team. The technician growls in frustration as he keeps working on the terminal. "No, Waypoint, I'm not done." He snarls his response to his questions, tightening a few lose gears on the terminal console that was located inside the space command bridge. As the technician keeps working, the two clones keep playing cards. "AHA! Pure Sabacc!" Waypoint said with a victorious grin. He reached over the table and began to collect the small pool of credits that was placed as the winnings of the game. "not so fast, WP," Pinpoint stops him from touching the shiny gold and silver credits, "I have an idiots array." Pin smirks as he flashes his cards, showing him the required numbers needed for the win. "No way! Hacks!" Waypoint exclaimed in disbelief. "Could you two possibly get any louder!" Tech shouts, now angry that he isn't able to work in peace. "Ehe," Waypoint awkwardly chuckled, "sorry brother, just wanted to have a bit of fun."

"Then go have fun somewhere else!" Tech was still angry as he got up from the floor, glaring at his partners as they were both raising their hands defensively at Tech. "I already said that I will play when I am done with the terminal! Without it the sensor won't be able to scan for the incoming Cruiser with fuel." He told the point twins, sighing after and rubbing the back of his neck. "Ugh, my neck doesn't like this." Tech shook his head a little as he felt a slight pain on his neck.

"Whoa!" Waypoint harshly fell on the ground after the ship shook with a violent force, knocking many of the crew off their feet. "What was that!" Pin asked while standing up, his left hand on his head. "Ah!" Waypoint shouted again as a second shock-wave was felt through the ship. "We're under attack!" Tech realized, sprinting over to the strengthened window, and outside are two separatist Munificent-class star frigates, both firing their turbo lasers at the Cosmic.