Chapter 5: Mistress Kierra {Revised}

"Mistress, I suggest we head to Naboo. With their defenses off guard we can strike now and test it on the Republic." A Tactical droids suggest. "Fine....we will head to Naboo. I never liked bright colors anyways" the feminine figure says as she sits down in the captain's chair.

"Yes, mistress." the tactical droid responds. "Pilot, bring the Providence to Naboo at once."" the tactical droid commands. "Yes sir." the droid starts pressing buttons on the console in front of him and starts the jump to Hyperspace. But right as the Cruiser was going to make its jump, everything shuts down, leaving the only light coming from the windows. "What happened!" The female captain says in a harsh tone. "It appears to be a side effect from firing the laser beam. All power has start to re-boot. The only things functioning is the gravity generator and the life support systems." a pilot droid says with a scan of the Providence.

"How long till this ship can begin its jump to Naboo?" the captain asks. "About a few hours. Maybe half a day. It depends on how much power we used." the droid answers. "Well speed it up!" The figure orders. "Roger roger." the droid answers back as all the pilots start to restore the ships power.
-----
The 720th legion jumps out of hyperspace and are several miles from entering Naboo. "Sir, a transmission is coming from the surface." Arc says to his Jedi General. "Patch it through the monitor." Lance replies as he looks at a large display screen in front of him.

"Hello Jedi Lance, to what does Naboo owe this honor for being visited by you and your legion?" Captain Gregor Typho asked, seeming uneasy that a part of the 720th was sent to his planet.

"My legion and I fear a new separatist super weapon might be headed your way. We are here to stop it." Lance quickly replies, cutting to the chase.

"Alright. Is their any way Naboo can be of assistance?" The captain further inquires.

"Yes, we might need 3 squads of Naboo fighters to help us defeat the separatist weapon. We will be landing shortly." Lance says as they both end the transmission. "Sir, landing procedures has been activated, we will land soon near the open plains of Theed." Arc says. "Good." Lance replies as the Venator Cruiser lands on the surface of Naboo.
-----
"Hello, Jedi General Lance. I have gathered Naboo's best pilots and are waiting for orders" The one eyed captain says. "Good, My Captain will give the plan of attack to assault the menace" the Jedi says. Once all the pilots, both clones and Naboo pilots, Arc pulls out a hologram of the Providence.

"Listen up men. The providence will attack Naboo and do one of the following: freeze it for never ending snow or burn it to crisp. Our mission is to take out the Primary Laser Cannon, located at the bottom of the ship," Arc takes out an imagecaster and displayed the enemy vessel, "3 squads of Naboo fighters and 8 squads of V-9 torrents will engage the enemy fighters. Once we have their attention, the bombers will be put into two squads. Squad 1 will take out the bridge while squad 2 will destroy the primary laser cannon. Any questions?" Arc asks the soldiers. "Good. Now everyone get to your fighters and wait for further instructions. Mo-"

Before Arc can finish the briefing. A clone medic rushes into to the room. "General! The survivor woke up and is holding Recon hostage!" The trooper says. "Take me to them!" Lance says as he and the clone run to the medical bay inside the cruiser.
-------
"Recon!" Lance enters the room to see the mint green eyed survivor holding a knife to Recon's throat. Recon and the survivor turn towards the Jedi. "Hey general, she woke up." recon says with a soft chuckle of fear. The girl, on the other hand, drops the knife and takes a few steps back before she looks down. "Recon leave us for minute"