Chapter 8: Battle inside the Providence

Three laser blast is all that is heard, followed by the sound of a heavy metal body clanking on to the floor. "That's the last of them." The clone captain says, twirling both his twin blasters, places them back on their holsters, and walks to the main control pad. "Tech, start your work." Arc commands as the technician starts hooking wires to the mainframe central computer. "What do you want me to look for?" The clone asks the captain, who is standing next to him. "Anything the separatist doesn't wants us to know." Arc answers, walking down to the front of the cruiser's bridge where his general is looking outside the window. Soon after, the elevator doors open, and walking inside the bridge is Domino and Waypoint. "Perimeter has been secured captain." Waypoint says. "Good work." The captain responds as he turns back to the general standing next to him. "Sir, no sign of the separatist captain." Arc says, a bit disappointed.
     "Um....sir. You should take a look at this." Pinpoint says. Lance walks up to pinpoint, who is sitting down on a chair, looking at a small control monitor panel, displaying Kierra walking down the hall carrying what looks like a hostage, and she is accompanied by six commando droids. "That's not good." Lance says, looking at the monitor. "Everyone, prepare to defend the bridge!" Lance says to the clones and Jelia. The clones put on their helmets, gran their weapons, and point their blasters towards the the elevator doors. "Pinpoint, Waypoint, Domino, concentrate on the right elevator. Recon and Tech, we will fend off the enemies from the left elevator!" Arc commands, both his blasters raised and ready to fire at the intruders. "Here they come!" Domino says.

The doors were kicked open by the Commando Droids, causing the clones to duck down and avoid getting hit by the flying pieces of metal. With that, the commando droids rush towards the clones, knocking the clone's weapons away with their Vibro Swords. Immediately after, the clones disarm their opponents and begin a fist fight against the droids.
Kierra is the last to enter, holding a red lightsaber to the throat of an innocent Alf boy, who looks at Lance and Jelia terrified. Jelia, upon seeing this, drops her energy bow gasps. "I suggest you do the same....Jedi." Kierra replies, pulling the blade closer to the child's throat. Lance, however, just tightens the grip on his lightsaber. "So I see. Is the life of this child none of your concern?" She says as she is about to slit the throat of the child.
Right as the her sword is about to touch the child's throat, it turns off, causing Kierra to lose her composure because of surprise that her blade has been deactivated. Lance rushes towards his opponent, his left arm in front of him in a 90 degree angle, his right arm extend to his back, holding his yellow lightsaber that is pointing to the right and away from his body (I just can't explain very well. But you'll understand in a while. I hope.). Kierra releases her grip on the child, who he runs away and hugs Jelia tightly. Lance swings his lightsaber to Kierra's left side, as if to slice her in half. She immediately activates her lightsaber and blocks the swing in the nick of time. Lance applies force, trying to break Kierra's defense. Kierra, in respond, tries to push the lightsaber away. But even so, she is slowly being overwhelmed by Lance's brute force. Kierra realizes that she can't holding him off, she uses the force to push him away. Lance is thrown to the back of the captain's chair and lands in a sitting position. Kierra jumps to him and swings her sword downward to slice him into two.

The Jedi sees her coming, barrel rolls to the left, causing his opponent's sword to slice the chair instead and part of the floor. Lance gets up and brings his swings his blade from his left to his right, attempting to slice her once again, and continues his momentum by spinning around and bringing his sword up. Once he is facing Kierra, he pulls his sword downwards. Kierra blocks both attacks, but did not block Lance's right knee that has impacted her stomach shortly after. Kierra stumbles backwards, hits the wall behind her, and grunts in pain. Lance turns his body where it is facing the right, but keeps his waist looking at Kierra. He pulls his lightsaber back, with the tip facing the separatist captain, and thrust forward, attempting to stab Kierra straight in the stomach. Kierra, now recovered from the hit to her stomach, sidesteps,forcing Lance to stab the wall. She then looks at towards the first of the bridge, expecting her commando droids to have finished with the clones, but she gasps in shock that all the clones are now pointing their blaster directly at her while the commando droids have all been destroyed and ready for recycling.
"I guess our duel will have to be finished some other time." Kierra says, dashing towards the elevator while dodging all the blue lasers. Once inside she stabs the floor and spins in a circle, creating a hole for her to escape through.

"Do we go after her sir!" Arc says, looking down at the hole. "No. Tech, grab your gear and set the self destruct sequence." Lance says. "Already finished!" Tech replies as he and the rest of the team goes to the other elevator. Once everyone is inside, they head to the hanger bay.
"Everyone get aboard now!" Lance says as he gets inside the gunship, followed by his team. "Pilot, get us out of here!"
"Yes sir." The pilot replies as he closes the doors and turns the ship around and flies off towards the Jedi Cruiser. The gunship enters the hanger of the Jedi Cruiser, lands, and open the doors. The passengers get off the gunship. "Recon, Check that he's doing fine." Lance orders, pointing to the little boy that is being carried by Jelia. "Yes sir." Recon leads Jelia and the child towards the medical bay. "Sir, you have a transmission from the Jedi Council." Arc says, who has just received word about it from the clones that are on the bridge. "Very well." Lance replies, walking towards the elevator that takes him to the bridge. And with that, he begins his report to the Council.
-----
Wow, another chapter update, I am on a roll! Well I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Star Wars: A Galaxy of War.
How was it Kierra?

Kierra: they have gotten away, but we will meet again.

LP: interesting

Well that is all for today. Until next time! Bye! Oh. Once again, Domino 'lost' his helmet....