Chapter 11: Ryloth Base Secured

"And I'm sure that all the separatist codes have been safely transferred to the Republic Data Bank." Tech says, holding his tablet and typing a few things.
     "Well, gotta hand it you. You did well." A hologram Anakin Skywalker says to Breakfall squad, Lance, and Jelia. "Thank you, Master Skywalker." Lance bows. Arc turns off the transmission and looks at the Jedi. "Sir, upload complete. The republic should have the the codes by now." Tech says as he places his tablet on a control table.
"Good. Has our fleet landed and getting refueled?" Lance asks the clone captain that is handing to his right. "Yes sir, the cruisers are getting refueled as we speak." Arc answer Lance's question. Lance nods as he walks out the room, leaving the two clones inside.
-----
"Nice shot." Waypoint says. He just saw Pinpoint hit a moving practice target at almost three kilometers away. "Thanks." Pinpoint says as he attaches his sniper rifle on his back. Pinpoint grabs his helmet that was in the floor and puts it on. "So, what have you been up to lately." Pinpoint asks his brother. "Nothing. Cleaning my weapon but, that's about it." Waypoint answers. The two continue a conversation and walk towards the base.
"The general has strange tactics, but he gets the job done." Pinpoint says as he takes off his long range weapon from his back and down on the armory. "What do you think the Jedi were thinking when placing Lance as our general?" Waypoint asks, curious about what Pinpoint thought about the general. The sniper thinks about it. "Well. I think the Jedis went crazy on placing a seventeen year old Jedi lead an entire legion." Pinpoint answers, walking casually out of the armory. "Makes sense." Waypoint says. "What about you? What do you think about the general." Pinpoint asks the person behind him.
"Me? Uh...." Waypoint thinks about it. He's never really thought about it. "Not sure. I think he's a good general." Waypoint answers.

"And Jelia? What about her." Pinpoint asks another question. "Her. Well. Not sure either. Feel bad because she lost her her entire planet." Waypoint answers the question, feeling horrible for Jelia. The two continue talking about other stuff.
-----
Jelia aims her bow, breathing slowly and getting a steady aim. Multiple meters away stands a target, with the smallest ring being one centimeter in diameter. Once she feels comfortable and ready, she releases her arrow, sending it screaming through the air and piercing the target. The arrow, like a laser blast, burns the target and vanishes. Jelia lowers her bow. She smirks as she walks to the target and noticing how accurate she is.
"Hey."

Jelia turns around and launches a throwing knife towards the door of the training room, where the person who scared her is at. The Jedi catches the knife by its grip, and the blade is two inches away from touching his face. "Lance! Again! Don't scare me!" Jelia exclaims with a red blush crossing from cheek to cheek. Lance chuckles softly and tosses the knife back.

"Sorry for startling you." He says. Jelia catches the knife and puts it in her knife holster that's in her right thigh. "I guess I'll accept your apology." Jelia murmurs while looking a bit down. "How are you enjoying your stay?" The Jedi general asks the female survivor. "I'm doing fine. Getting used to the whole 'every solider is a copy of one man' thing, but... Fine." Jelia says with a small smile. Lance nods. "Good." He says.
      "So I was wondering if you'd like to be trained as a Jedi. I've felt the force flow through you, so I was just curious." Lance says, offering the Alf a chance to become a Jedi. Jelia eyes brighten and her hair turns to a mint green color. "A-are you being serious!" She says excitedly. Lance chuckles.
"Yes. Yes I am." He smiles. Jelia squeals and tightly hugs Lance. The young Jedi knight exhale sharply, for the hug took his oxygen from his lungs away. "Thank you!" Jelia says extremely happy. Jelia releases Lance from her tight embrace. Lance inhales deeply.
      "You're welcome." Lance says, taking deep breathes to regain his normal breathing. "Would you like to grab something to eat?" Lance asks. Jelia nods quickly with a smile. The Jedi smiles as he leads Jelia to the mess hall
-----
"So....what are we going to do today?" Jelia asks, ready to learn about the force.
      "Well. First we must meditate to get in touch with the force." Lance says as he sits down, his legs crossed.
"Ok." Jelia says as she sits down in front of Lance. "First off. Relax. All your problems do not exist when you're meditating. Let the force flow through you freely." Lance says as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Jelia closes her eyes and relaxes. At first, she doesn't feel anything and begins to get irritated about that. But shortly after, she feels calm. Like if she's sleeping like a baby. Lance smiles. He can feel Jelia being at peace.

After several minutes, Lance stands up. "Alright. Now that we've felt the force, we will try to use it and move objects." Lance tells Jelia about her next task. "Okay." She says as she begins to stand up. Once up, she looks at Lance who grabs three small cubes. "Now, you will move these cubes. I'll guide you through it and help you out." Lance says as Jelia nods, understanding what she's going to do. Lance places the three cubes about three yards away from Jelia. He walks back to the girl he's training. "Now, we will move the middle cube." He simply says. Jelia raises her right arm, and with her right open palm hand she tries to move the the cube. Nothing happens. Jelia brings her hand back and looks at it a bit sadly with her pointy elf-like ears drooped down. She shakes her head and extends her hand again with a face of determination. She looks at the cube intensely.

"Relax. Don't stress out." Lance says as he stands behind her. He places his left hand on her left shoulder and his right hand on her elbow, helping her relax. Jelia takes a deep breath. She closes her eyes and relaxes. When she opens her eyes, she sees all three cubes floating. Jelia laughs happily and she looks at Lance over her shoulder. "I did it!" She says happily. Lance smiles. He knows she will make a good Jedi one day.
-----
New chapter as promised.