Chapter 25: Rally Point Crain

"No. Our tanks won't even be able to make it past the first checkpoint inside the city if the Prototype Harnaidan Gun is still intact." Kua said, pointing to a blue large weapon in far south end of the city. The three have been all trying to figure out the best approach, but with the massive artillery weapon in the city will make it near impossible to even get near the capital.

"How about we attempt this," Lance turned the holographic map around so that the south part of the city was facing them. "The gun will only target our heavy tanks, for the stress of firing infantry will most likely fry it's systems. This gives us an advantage on using the Barc speeders and AT-RTs. Except we need to equip it with our newest toy." Lance explained while making another blue item pop up on to display.

Kua and Kiera look at the circular symbol with a crescent around it with a dumbfounded stare. "This is the new Ion Blast Battery. It will hurt only the droids and leave people unhurt." Lance said as the blue symbol disappears. "But what about organic beings? What happens if we shoot one with an Ion Blast?" The black hair female asked. Kiera slightly nodded, wanting to know the answer as well.

"It will not kill. The blast will sting, and possibly knock them out." The Jedi General answered before pulling the map of the city once again. "We will land in the far south in the forest. The trees will provide cover from the city's walls defenses. However, the Gun will be able to target and shoot at our gunships, but not fast enough. This means our pilots will be able to dodge the shots." Lance continued to explain the plan.

"However, there's only one landing point. Here." Kiera zoomed in the map to the outer walls of the city and points to a large oval like opening in the middle of the forest. "Landing Point Crain, a small clearing in the forest that will allow us to land everything we need to claim the city. We can land out AT-TEs and hold them back until the gun in destroyed." Kiera said, looking at her two peers.

"I'll land first, taking ahold of the landing point and making sure it's clear for the rest of the team," Lance makes a small yellow holographic gunship landing on the small batch on the map, "then Kiera will land her forces next, coming from the west," a second orange holographic gunship lands beside the yellow one, "and lastly, Kua will make her approach from the east." The last and final black gunship sits beside the two others on the holomap.

The two females nod. "Agreed." They both they say in unison. "Good. Now let us go prepare for the campaign." Lance said. With that, he walked down to the hanger with the other Jedis.
------
"So that's it! You're going to make me go with HER!" Jelia exclaimed with disbelief, her jaw dropped as her purple helmet was under her arm. "This will help you become more flexible as a commander. Do not worry, it will only be for this operation." Lance responded to Jelia, walking beside her and Captain Arc through the Cosmic's hanger bay.

"No! No! I won't accept it!" Jelia refused, not wanting to leave Lance for another general, even if it was for just one mission. Lance got onboard the Gunship he will be takin while Arc boarded the one beside it.

"Then sit this one out. This is not a matter up for debate." The Jedi said before the doors closed on Jelia. "Fine!" She stomped her way to the opposite side of the hanger. She was furious, and felt like being tossed aside like a nobody. Jelia nevertheless went to the new general she was serving for the time being.

"You're late." Kiera said, for she was very punctual unlike Lance, who fluctuates when it comes to his men. "I'm sorry, Princess." She snapped back at Kiera, not being in a good mood at all. Kiera frowns and puts her imagecaster away. "You may be given some flexibility with time arrivals, Commander, but here, you are punctual." Kiera said in a stern tone. Jelia rolled her eyes and entered the gunship. Kiera got on after her, the two simply await orders before they can move.
------
"Are you sure, Kua? Having this many gunships following us can be. . . Dangerous." Skull said, walking beside the general and hops on the gunship when his general got on board. Kua smiled happily at the officer. "Of course. If we attempt to bring them one by one. . . they might be easily picked off." Kua contradicts, grabbing the railing bar above her head. Skull sighed and hanged on to the railing as well.