Eleven

early update bc last week I sucked): x

E d w a r d s

The end of January was near, and Harry's birthday was extremely close; options running through my mind of what I should get him. I couldn't believe he was turning twenty three; another year to add to the book.

New Years Eve was a night I'd never forget. It was the night I felt completely shattered to the bone; my walls slowly going up around my heart and protecting it from any more damage it could do. That's the bad thing about this whole thing though; Harry was able to do what he wanted with my heart, he could stomp on it with all his might and I'd still watch; I'd still love him.

It was partially my fault though. I was the one that thought my best friend would love me back. It wasn't something I could control; although I would've loved it if I could have. Seldom at its finest; torturing me constantly because that's all I could feel. Seldom, and a heart full of damned love.

It was all fucking damned.

"Harry we need to go grocery shopping," I sigh quietly and look over to the boy in large frames and a hoodie a little small for his built body. He slowly looks over to me from his text book and purses his lip; pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Time?" I look over to the tv and read the clock.

"It's ten till 6, we can make it in time for re-runs of friends and maybe make some pasta if we head out now," I tell him with a grin, pressing a kiss to his dimpled cheek, and it only causes him to smile sheepishly nodding his head with a playful scowl.

"Charming me won't convince me," I frown and scoot closer; resting my chin on his shoulder, looking up through my lashes, watching his green orbs melt into mine. He leans forward and for a second, I lose my breath and for a second I think he'd kiss me, and for a second I thought something would happen, but he only let his lips near the shell of my ear; whispering huskily.

"Fine, get ready, Miss. Pouty."

My heart starts to beat again in my chest and I blow out a breath of air, shaking my head and cursing under my breath; getting up and walking into my room. I only hear his chuckles as I close the door and get ready quickly. When I finished I left my room with my things and saw him in his old clothes, plus shoes. He rid of his glasses and wore a beanie, looking at me; a smile forming beautifully onto his face.

My heart flutters and I walk towards him, smiling gently; waving the list of foods we should get from the market. "Okay, Styles, we're getting the importants, and only,"

He pouts playfully, batting his eyelashes at me. "Buuut, I want to get the stash," my eyebrows furrow and I make a questioning face.

"What stash?" I ask him.

"Exactly, Edwards." I scoff and grab his ear.

"Fuck off Styles," he makes a small noise while kneeling down the slightest as I guide him with me outside of the apartment.

"Oww," his whine was quiet as I let go; rolling my eyes as we sit in the car. I watch Harry rub his now red ear; starting the car as he does so. I laugh to myself and sit back, putting my feet on the headboard.

"You deserve it," I tell him with a smirk. Harry backs out of the parking lot and drives away, shaking his head.

"For what exactly? I was telling you I had to get a stash,"

"Stash my ass," His laugh hollars in the small car space and I only hide the smile  creeping on to my face.

"Seems tempting,"