Epilogue part two

E d w r d s

Dinner was going slightly awkward. The tension was practically felt in the air. I swear to god I could probably touch.

Harry sat next to me quietly as he tried not to act rude while his dad was being an inconsiderate prick. I could actually agree this time because he wouldn't even look at us.

I lay my hand on top of Harry's, gripping it softly as I intertwine our fingers together. I hear him let out a frustrated breath and he looks at me with an irritated expression. I shake my head and narrow my eyes.

"Calm down, we'll finish lunch and go," I whisper just audible for him to hear.

"He's being an arse for no apparent reason," I shake my head and sigh, kissing his shoulder.

"Please, baby calm down, you're fine, ignore his sour attitude." He rolls his eyes and huffs.

"You're lucky I fucking love you,"

My heart lurches in its chest, but I stay neutral, holding his hand tightly.

"How long has this been going on?" I was surprised by his sudden question, I stayed polite and answered him, ignoring Harry's extreme heavy breathing.

"A few months now,"

Harry's dad looked at him then back at me, raising his right brow, taking a sip out of his wine. I wanted to laugh at his behavior; he seemed so stuck up now, I wish I knew what happened.

"Harry's fancied you for a long time, Vivvy, you know that right?" I smiled softly, looking down at our intertwined hands. Harry squeezed lightly, my stomach fluttering.

"Yeah, he told me," I look back up to Harry's dad, seeing his obvious surprised reaction.

"Hm," it was quiet then. I just stared at the middle aged man with question.

I inhaled deeply, hoping Harry would forgive me after this.

"Why does it bother you so much?" I ask him loudly. Harrys fork dropped onto his plate and Anne looked at us all with red cheeks.

"Excuse me?" I clear my throat and try not to embarrass myself anymore. But I still give him a piece of my mind.

"I mean, why does it bother you so much that we're together? Or that Harry had feelings for me?"

"I wanted him to pay attention to his studies, not on a girl and irrelevant feelings," I act like that didn't hurt a bit, but I still stayed collected.

"This girl was your sons best friend, and now his girlfriend. Harry's finished with college now, he can do what he likes, he's a big boy," I hear him let out a quiet chuckle under his breath; I on the other hand had enough of his father emotionally bruising him.

"You don't get it-"

"No, Mr.Styles, with all due respect, you're like my second father, but the way you treat Harry, is unacceptable, it's completely unfair to him,"

"Don't tell me how to raise my child," his voice rose, and Harry stood up abruptly. I only held him down, looking at him, my hand on his chest.

"Harry, it's okay, calm down,"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at her, she's telling you the things I was afraid to tell you."

Harry's dad also stood up, and they both were glaring at each other. Anne only looked at me and nodded her head. I inhaled and grabbed Harry's hand, getting his attention.

"Baby, look at me. Harry look at me," he huffs deeply and looks at me.

"He shouldn't have fucking raised his voice at you,"

I cupped his jaw. "It's okay, I love you, just calm down and we'll go see my parents, alright?" He exhales and nods.

We left the dining table and Anne followed us. She smiled tenderly at me, sighing.

"I'm sorry, he's a complete arse now,"

"Mum he's always been an arse," She smiles apologetically at us both. I only tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear and grab Harry's bicep. He looks down at me, and kisses my temple.

"Let's go love."

------

PART THREE AND WE'RE DONE
le sobs

i love you guys x

all the love x

Twitter: paleharold_
tumblr: despondentwords
ig: insanity.sarah