Seventeen

E d w a r d s

My fingers traced the anchor tattoo carefully as I listened to my English professor go on about a book I honestly wasn't that interested in. A faint smile played on my lips as his skin burnt my own the longer it lingered in his flesh. I lick my lips and looked up to him, watching the smirk play on his own lips as he was 'listening' to our professor speak.

"We should sneak off to the library after this class," Harry whispers while glancing at me with his green eyes.

My fingers stop their movements and I furrow my brows at him and crane my neck to the side a little, a smirk playing itself on my lips.

"I don't skip classes, Styles,"

"Well, you're skipping next class for me," he murmurs huskily, the words dripping off of his mouth like hot sugar. His voice makes me shiver and makes my heart pounds incredibly in its cage.

Harry's gaze goes back to our professor for the next thirty minutes left of this class; and I wait impatiently for the bell to ring.

-

"Quick get in before a teacher sees us," I move my legs quickly inisde the library as Harry tells me to do so, clutching my bag to my side. He follows behind me as I find our way to the very back of the library so that no one is able to suspect anything. There were two bean bags to sit on and I seat myself on one with a thump. Harry looks down at me with a grin and follows suit, laughing to himself quietly. I only smile because I was so in love with that laugh.

"So tell me why we're skipping classes? They're going to find out and we're going to be in a pile of shit tomorrow," Harry only shakes his head with a dimpled grin.

"I'll take the blame, babe don't think about it," he whispers. I ignore the small nickname and lean over to him, my stomach on the bean bag and rest my chin on his arm.

"You're not taking the blame for me when I clearly agreed,"

"Sneaky little thing,"

"Are you sneaky enough to have a make out session with me in a library, whereas we might get caught but the thrill is just as exciting as us making out?" I bite my lip and sit up, Harry's lips curving into a sly smirk.

"Is that a challenge or?"

"This is me flirting in the nerdy way," I straddle his lap and watch him gulp, his hands taking action of my hips.

His nose nudges my jaw to the side, inhaling deeply. My hands go to his hair, tugging gently.

"Are you trying to be offensive, baby?"

"Maybe," I shudder as he kisses underneath my ear, licking and sucking softly at the flesh. The grip on his hair tightens and he groans quietly.

His face levels with mine and he smirks. "It's not working," I raise a brow and grip his neck. My lips brush his and I smile.

"Aren't we here for a secret make out session?" Harry didn't really give me a chance to make another sound because his lips feverishly connected with mine, his hips moving against my own, a gasp passing my lips as we disconnect for a mere second.

Harry's hand cups my jaw and continues to move his lips against my own in sync, my heart pounding agaisnt my ribcage profoundly.

My eyelashes brush underneath his eye and his nose nudges mine as we angle our faces a different way. My hands cup his biceps as I feel him tug me closer, Harry's teeth sinking into my lip lightly, tugging and diving back in remotely.

"Harry, slow d-down," I pull back to take a breath, my forehead resting against his own as I let out a breathy laugh. Harry licks his plump lips and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Sorry," he mumbles and brushes my nose. I kiss the side of his mouth lightly and shake my head.

"It's okay," I whisper.

Harry nods and plays with the ends of my hair, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

"Would it be a big favor if I asked you to let me make love to you tonight although I'm a non-experienced virgin?" My heart stops completely and I blush deeply as I feel he look up at me, green eyes light and glowing.

My breath hitches when he smiles sheepishly at me. "It's a lot to ask, I know it's just-"

"It's fine, but.. are you sure? You can't take it back," Harry nods.

"I'm sure."

---

kchdkj short chapter bc the next is going to have sexual scenes in it and i don't know who's comfortable and who's not so yayaya

how was this?

all the love x

Twitter: paleharold_
Tumblr: haroldmex
Ig: babycakes.u
personal; insanity.sarah