Twenty

E d w a r d s

I groan loudly and get off of him, standing up and fixing his long tee that barely does it job at covering my pale skin.

"Harry why a club, I really don't feel like seeing horny people, why can't we just have like a party here or something," Harry's green eyes gaze at me and he purses his lips together and shrugs.

"I mean, if you want to, but like we barely know anyone at uni, who are we gonna invite," he laughs and takes a bite of the waffle before picking up the plates and putting them near the stove.

He walks back over to me and wraps his arms around me, while I ingulf my fingers into his hair, combing slightly.

"Marisa, I have photography with her, we're not that close but she knows lots of people and any person our age will come to a party if they know there's free booze," Harry sighs and nods.

"Alright, text her and tell her to tell everyone it's tonight, maybe around 10-ish,"

I raise my eyebrow in confusion. "Harold, when do you expect us to end the party?" Chuckling I leave his grip and sit on the cough, grabbing a pillow to cover my bare cold legs. Harry crosses his arms over his chest and rolls his eyes.

"Vi, every young person knows, a party starts late and ends even later," he smirks and walks over sitting next to me, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"So damn gorgeous," he dips down and brushes his lips against mine, smiling slightly. "We're gonna get wasted tonight baby girl," my chest tightens in the best way and I felt my lower stomach bubble in the most delicious way. Hearing this side of Harry was honestly the biggest turn on ever. I've always seen him so damn shy and to himself and now he's like.. grown out of that exterior.

"What happened to my shy and quiet best friend," I chuckled and grabbed his neck, biting down on his lower lip his brows furrowing the slightest, hands resting on my hips.

"Still here," he breathes and looks into my eyes. "I'm just more comfortable with you." He purses his lips and pulls away slightly, shutting his eyes. I lower my hands and focus my eyes in his facial features. His jaw was locked tightly and his hands were in his lap, thumb grazing his palm.

"Are you okay?" I whisper quietly. He clears his throat and looks at me, smiling softly.

"Fine, fine just uh slight headache,"

"You're lying what's wrong?" Harry's eyes flicker between mine and he shakes his head.

"I'm not love, I'm fine just a tiny headache," he gets up and gives me his hand so I could take it.

Putting my hand in his, the warmth radiates into my body slowly, and my heart shakes.

These few days have been incredibly difficult with my big mouth. I'd always almost accidentally slip those three words out of my mouth, and my own heart would drop at my stupidity because every time I would almost say it, Harry's body would be tangled with mine, and my mind would be running completely on its own.

I love the way he makes me feel, but sometimes I want to rip my heart out of my goddamn chest.

----

Later on the day Harry got some booze and snacks, plus a music player to hook our phones up to them. It was getting close to the party and I still wasn't ready at all. My hair was barely done and my makeup was negative zero. I was actually just going to consider sitting in my room the entire time but Harry made me get ready.

Huffing to myself I put on whatever and decide not to put any make up on. My hair was up in a messy bun, pieces of hair falling on my face.

I leave my room to see Harry in the kitchen setting up the snacks and rex plastic cups. He sees me and grins. "Hey cutie,"

"Hi ugly," he scowls at me and I smirk.

"Dont be rude, I'm being a great boyfriend and best friend for this."

"Shut up," I breathe with tinted cheeks. He bites his lip and shakes his head with a suppressed smile.

"So er, I called Marisa? I took her number from your phone and confirmed the party plans, they'll all be here in a little bit." I nod slowly and sit on the armrest of the couch, watching the way his back flexes every time he bends up and down and moves his arms the slightest, the gray long sleeved shirt not doing him nor me any good. Sighing to myself I get up and walk over to him, hugging him from behind.

"I miss you." I breathe. His movement's stop and he sets down the cups, turning his body around so it'd press up against mine.

"I miss you too," his hands cup my jaw and his eyes stare into mine. I love you. I thought and my lips shake a bit as I lowered my head.

I love you so much it's killing me.

---
hi im back kinda (-:

hope u liked dis

all da love xx

Twitter: paleharold_
Tumblr: haroldmex
Ig: babycakes.u
personal : insanity.sarah