Sixteen

E d w a r d s

"Goddammit, it's you, Violet, it's you, it's always been you. You're the girl I've been falling for. You're her. It's you."

I had to pull away from him, his grasp slipping off of me, my face twisting in confusion.

"What?" Harry's eyes fall to the ground and he sighs, pulling at his hair. My hand went to the middle of my shirt, grasping onto it. Everything wasn't making any sense, or maybe it was but my mind was a mess and I couldn't comprehend anything.

"How long?" His eyes meet mine and he walks forward but I step back, trying to grasp it all.

"Since the beginning of high school,"

"That doesn't make any sense, you said-"

"I know what I said, Violet," Harry sighs. "I lied, I've always had feelings for you for a long time, I just learned to hide them away because you never saw me that way," I only shook my head and took a seat on my bed.

"I don't understand, why?" Harry sits beside me and lowers his head into his hands.

"Why what?" He croaks. I in take a breath and look over to him.

"Why are you telling me now?" Harry looks up, green eyes intensive, watching me.

"Because, you were in love with Jack, and I was just the best friend, and I didn't think now you had feelings for me --- I mean if you do, I-" he stops mid sentence and sighs to himself.

I blush and look at my shaking hands. My ears turn red and I let out a shaky breath.

If you only knew.

"Harry?" I ask, my voice quiet. His face inches closer to mine and he hums, his lips parted and plush.

"I think, I mean, do you think we could try this?" Harry pushes a strand of my hair put of my face and flutters his eyes.

"I think we can," he murmurs, his voice lowering an octave. I find our bodies inching a little closer to one another and his hand cups my jaw, pulling me even closer. My hands go to his torso, clutching to his tee shirt.

Our lips merely an inch away from each other and I ask one last thing, my heart in my throat. "What about our friendship?" My voice was shaky, and Harry only shook his head; barely.

"No matter what, I'm going to be with you, nothing will ruin our bond, Violet." I nod and allow my lips to brush his, Harry's breath hitching as for mine. His nose scrunches up and he gulps.

"It's okay," I whisper. He nods and connects our lips, gripping my thigh with his free hand, a soft moan leaving his throat as my hand goes to his hair, threading my fingers in his curls.

Our noses brush as he pushes me back against the mattress, both his knees on both sides of my hips, his mouth moving a little slower, with tenderness.

My fingers tingle as he lowers his hips on top of mine and grinds them slowly, my mouth gaping open, a gasp leaving past my lips.

"Harry," I breathe. My eyes clamp shut, Harry's face nuzzling in the crook of my shoulder, kissing the flesh softly.

"I-I don't know exactly what I'm doing so you need to kind of guide me," his voice was rough and a bit more deeper than usual and Jesus Christ I felt like my vagina was going to fucking fall off.

And he's the virgin.

"You're doing fine," I barely let out, my hand going to his neck, gripping it tightly.

His hips rise and fall back down, grinding a little slower and rougher against mine. A squeak leaves my lips and I blush as I feel the bulge against my clothed thigh.

"Fuck, erm, I'm-"

"I know it's okay, you're just,"

"Yeah," he lets out a nervous chuckle, and soon, traila his lips up my neck and to my cheek, warm lips kissing the side of my mouth, breath heavy and rough.

"You're perfect," he whispers, lips brushing mine, kissing them softly, and nudging my nose with his.

I smiled and let out a breathless laugh. "Likewise, Styles," his dimpled smile made its way into the world and I couldn't think right. God you're so fucking adorable.

Harry sat up and brought me with him, but this time, my body lay on top of his, my chest pressed to his as my head lay underneath his chin, my hands tangled with his own, our limbs like spider webs.

His breath was soft but his heartbeat was erratic, just like mine. I kissed his chest and looked up at him. Harry looked down at me, grinning.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to kiss you like that," I laugh and shake my head.

"I might have a small idea on how," he only shakes his head, playing with the ends of my hair.

"You're my girlfriend now," I raise my brow, smirking. Although his comment took me off guard I still was as happy as a kid in a candy shop.

"Am I?" I teased. Harry gave me a dimpled grin.

"Most definitely."

---

I TOLD YALL THERES GONNA BE A DOUBLE UPDATE AHAHAH/kinda short buttt

they're so cute can i be them pls

thoughts?

all the love x

Twitter: paleharold_
Tumblr: haroldmex
Ig: babycakes.u
personal: insanity.sarah