Fifteen

E d w a r d s

That same night, I had to sober up a bit so I was able to drive both Harry and I home. He was clumsy getting into bed and didn't really know how to pronounce his own name. My lips still burned from his kiss and my body was yearning towards his, but I had to accept the fact that he was drunk enough to slur unwanted words and kiss me unknowingly and I was sober enough to know what was going on but still aloud it because of how I felt about him.

This morning I woke up and brought some pain killers and a glass of water to Harry's room, putting them on his nightstand and leaving his room quietly afterwards. I had a slight headache from my hangover but I'm sure it wasn't going to be as bad as Harry's.

I made some breakfast, something we'd both eat. I prepared a bowl of cereal and fruits for myself and a cup of coffee, and put Harry's to the side till he woke up. I sat on the stool at the counter eating my food quietly, thinking about the kiss. I kept repeating the words he had spoken to me hushly and I swore I felt my body tremble.

It was getting bad. This was too much, the overwhelming thoughts of him, they were too much.

"G'morning," I feel a breath on my neck and something resting on my shoulder. I jump and turn around in my seat, holding my hand to my chest, the breath getting knocked out of my lungs.

"Christ, you scared me," Harry's green eyes glimmer although they look bloodshot and tired. "And good morning, do you feel like shit or..?" I chuckle and pat the stool next to me. Harry sits beside me and groans.

"Yeah, and thanks for the pain killers, they're starting to work," he rubs his eyes and grabs his cup of coffee, sipping on it. I smile softly at him.

"'Course, just eat a little so it can be more effective," he nods slowly and sighs, sitting forward as he rests his elbows on his knees, emerald eyes staring back at me. I gulp quietly and smile sheepishly. I watch his eyes glance at my lips then back at my eyes once again.

My stomach flutters.

"Uhm, I'm gonna get ready,"

"For?" He asks, standing up with me, his body towering over mine.

"I-uh," I honestly just made an excuse so I didn't have to sit in front of him, because every time I'm near Harry, I want to fucking kiss him, I want to touch him and none of that is possible.

Harry smirks and folds his arms over his chest, looking down at me.

"Stop being cocky, I thought we had work," Harry rolls his eyes, stepping closer to me, and I take a step back, my ears heating up.

"Why do you want to go to work so badly, Vi?" He smirks deeply as his tone hushes quietly. I only shake my head and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"No reason," I squeak. He takes a step forward, slowly and gently wrapping his warm hands around my wrist, bringing my hand on top of his chest. My body presses against his as much as it could and I feel my stomach flip.

"I was drunk last night, but I wasn't mind blocked.. I remember what happened." My head was under his chin as he said that, my lips trembling and my heart beating at a fast pace. His arms had found their way around my waist, pulling me flush against him.

"I meant everything I said," his finger tilted my chin up, my eyes fluttering as they met his dark green ones, puffs of air leaving both our lips. I smelled the coffee off of his breath, and I was sure he could smell fruits off of mine.

"What're you hiding, love?" He hummed, brushing his nose against mine. My hands fisted his tee and I smirked.

"Quite a lot actually, Styles," his smikr mirrored mine and he licked his lips.