Chapter 12:

(Spencer's POV)
I walk to the toilet rather quickly I don't want to miss learning about..... All of a sudden I hear footsteps, I turn to see a black hoodie. I run down the hallway and into the bathroom and lock myself in. I hear a tapping noise as the door opens. Then I realise it's Jenna. I sigh and quickly leave. "You're not even going to wash your hands, Spencer?" She says, I turn on my heel as she says my name. I shake my head. She's blind, she wouldn't know it was me. I started rushing for history.

(Emily's POV)
I slam into Spencer at lunch time. Damn, I did not want to see her. I think to myself. "Em!" Hanna shouts and runs over to my aid.
"Spencer." She glares at her. Spencer frowns and turns and walks away. I'm about to go after her but then I hear my phone. I look down at it and it says. "Don't even bother, she's going to get in trouble if you go after her. -A" I hesitate and then walk with Hanna to our table. "So do you still like her?" Hanna asks, a glint of hatred in her eyes.
"No." I say.

(Spencer's POV)
I rush to my car, and swing the door open. I hop in and I'm just about to start it when I hear this hissing sound. My car starts to feel up with a gas. I choke and try to open the door of my car, but it's locked and won't unlock. I look in my mirror to see, to my horror a black hooded person. I black out.

(A's POV)
I smile as Spencer collapses. I quickly move her body from the front seat into the back seat. I then start her car and drive off. It's time to have some fun.

(Toby's POV)
I hear my phone and I look down to see a picture of Spencer. She has a blindfold over her eyes and the text underneath says. "Let's have some fun. - A"
That stupid, monster. I'm going to kill them.

********************************
Short chapter :( I know. I'm so so sorry! I saw that I haven't updated in ages! And so I wrote this when I should of been studying for my exams :/ I'm not sure if this is going to be a long book as I just am loosing interest in it :( but I promise you the book will be my main priority after exams! (2 weeks!). I have been writing quite a few other books which are not yet published! They are about OUAT and The Hunger Games :P and since they're made this year my grammar and my English are both so much better, then this book :P