Chapter 9

(Spencer's POV)
I hear a loud knock at my door and see dad. "Why is my white polo missing? And are you ready to tell the truth?" He says. As he asks about his shirt my face flushes red and I look away. He notices and frowns.

"Dad. Just hear me out. I can explain everything." I say.
"I'll try." He says and crosses his arms.
"One of my friend's needed to borrow it for a drama performance costume. And as for telling the truth I already did." I say.
"Okay. I'll try and believe you for now. I don't know if Melissa will be as understanding as me." He says.
"Thank you daddy." I say with a smile.
He smiles slightly then looks at the Toby's shirt I'm wearing and frowns.
"You're spending my money again I see." He says with a hint of amusement in his voice before walking off.
I let out a sigh of relief.

The next day
(Toby's POV)
I arrive at school and see Spencer. I smile at her but she just walks past me. I get a text from her. "Meet me outside at the table in the corner of the courtyard in lunch time. - Spencer."

A few hours later...
(Spencer's POV)
I wait patiently at the table in the corner of the courtyard. I see Toby walk over and sit down next to me.
"I'm sorry about that." I say thinking about the morning.
"Are you embarrassed of me?" Toby asks.
I look into his eyes to see a sorrowful gaze. I look down at my hands. I'm confused. Why is he looking at me like that?
"No." I say.
"Then why Spencer?" He asks.
"Because I was scared my friends would judge you! Because of your past.." I say frustrated. He reaches for my hand and grabs it.
"There's nothing wrong with my past. You and I know it." He sounds annoyed now.
I'm confused about him. He stares into my eyes like he needs to tell me something. He's eyes dart away from mine and look around. As if he was searching for someone.
It hits me.
"Are you dating someone else?" I ask, my voice ice cold.
Toby stares at me shocked by this.
Hanna and Aria walk over to us.
"Hello Spencer." They say.
I smile and them then return to conversation with Toby.
"Are you?!" I ask.
"No! Why would I ever do that!" He replies.
"I don't know maybe because you're Jenna's brother." Hanna says.
Aria pulls Hanna away. "We're leaving see you!" Aria says whilst pulling Hanna away.
"They're in love Hanna." Aria says.
"But he's-" Hanna says but Aria stops her with a stare.
I calm down and come to my senses. Toby's kind. He would never do anything to hurt anyone. I look him in the eye. Toby looks at his hands. I reach out and grab his hands. "I'm sorry Toby. I'm just a little stressed out." I say. He looks at me and smiles.
"You must be with all those subjects you're doing." He says with a smirk. I smile and plant a kiss on his forehead. Just as I do the school bell rings. I sigh. Toby stands up and puts his hand out to help me up. I grab it and we walk together towards the entrance of the school. I let go of his hand as we part ways. He blows me a kiss and I blush. I walk into my history classroom and sigh softly.

(Toby's POV)
I hear my phone beep and I look at the message.
"Congrats on getting that bitch to trust you. But are you still willing to break her heart? -A"
I hide my emotion inside and text back.
"Yes."

***WHAT?! Nooooooo!!! Don't know if you saw that coming or not! Comment below! Guess what guys? I finally have made a plan for the whole story!! Usually I just make it up as I go (that's why it takes so long!) but I decided to plan out the story. I think you are going to love it!! It's got drama, romance and danger planned out through it! Thank you all for sticking round for updates on this story!! I love each and everyone of my readers!! I never thought this story would get more then 10 reads! Wow you guys surprised me :P
Love you all Spobykisses xoxo***