Chapter 7: the morning

(Spencer's POV)
I awake at the morning light with one of my arms numb. I look at it to see it's under Toby. I peer to see Toby was still asleep. I slowly move my arm out from under him. Toby all of a sudden grabs my arm and quickly turns around to look at me.
(Toby's POV)
I had a dream about them. What horrible things they have done to me. I feel someone slide their arm out from under me and I wake up and grab their arm and turn to see a shocked Spencer. She had my shirt on and was sweating.
"Morning Spencer!" I say to lighter the mood and let go of her arm.
(Spencer's POV)
I smile as he gives my arm back to me and says a morning in his handsome voice. I get up and brush a hand through my now messy hair. I look over at my chest of draws.

"Spencer." Toby says.

I look at him. "What?" I ask.

"Don't think about it." He says

I smile at him. All of a sudden we hear a car pull up the driveway.

"Crap!" We both say. I quickly run to grab one of dad's shirts.

Toby gets up and grabs his shoes. I quickly grab his arm and pull him down to the stairs and out the back door. We hide around the corner of my house as the front door opens and slams shut. I hear mum and Melissa auguring and dad walking towards his study. I turn to run around the front but bump into Toby. He looks at me and smiles.

(Toby's POV)
I smile at Spencer and put my hands on her waist. She watches me with wonder. I lean in towards her face and then plant a kiss on her lips. She wraps her arms around my neck. I hear a door open and we breakaway. Spencer grabs my hand and we run to the front of the house. She gives me her dad's shirt and plants a kiss on my forehead before walking back into her house.

I can't believe it. I'm officially going to be a heartbreaker.

***im so sorry for not updating! I've been so busy but it's nearly summer break!!! So I'll have loads of time to write!! And thank you so much for 900 views :O what?! That's crazy!! I love each and everyone of you! Thanks for voting, viewing and commenting :) updating soon***