Chapter 4.

Madison's POV-
I am missing my mom. I am missing my grandparents. I am missing education. But most importantly, I am missing my mom. And she better be alive. Or else NASA won't hear the end of it!

Lilith's POV-
Over the next few days, I start getting emails from teachers. Then I email them back saying why I'm not there, and taking control of 6 people will result in loss of education. So they arranged for all 7 of us to go to the same school, have the same classes, and get out an hour early because of our situation, and it kind of makes sense. We also have to visit the guidance councilor... which shouldn't be too bad. Haha oh no poor Leo. He must be handling this horribly. Ever since we lost my dad he went all dark and mysterious, and like, never speaks. Ever! So now.... I am really worried about him!

When we get ready for school the next day, we kind of have to dress and act like nothing has happened at all. Even though a major event that has effected all of our lives, has happened. I end up wearing a cute pink top, Erica a navy blue dress, Madison a navy coat and cute blue pants, and Allia a yellow casual dress. The boys all wear a regular t-shirt with cargo shorts, and with their hair flipped up. I swear, that modeling thing we did when we were little, paid off.
There was little conversation on the way to school about bacon flavored ice cream. Geez, this society is coming up with the wrong stuff. As we enter the school I see some familiar faces, such as Brad and Brianna the twins, and the populars leader Olivia.
We go straight to the guidance councilor's office to get our schedules and to talk...
"So how is everything going, Lily?" He asks. "Good," I say, and Lily is my short name. I start to introduce everyone, "This is Madison, Allia, Erica, Nathan, and Cole." He nods and waves hello. Then stands up and introduces himself properly ," Hi. I'm Guidance Councilor Mr. Thorns. But you can just call me Mr. Thorns," everyone nods and we wave goodbye and head off to our first class, English and Language Arts. The girls all take a seat next to each other, the order- Erica, Madison, Allia, and me. And behind us is the three boys, the order- Nathan, Cole, and then Leo. Poor, poor, Leo.
When the teacher comes in, she sees the 6 new students but asks me to introduce them. So, I walk up there with the 6 of them. My voice wavers as I speak, " As you know, I'm Lilith, and this is Erica, Allia, Nathan, Madison, Leo, and Cole. Erica, Nathan, Allia, and Madison are all from up north, and Cole and Leo are from here, like me," I say. The teacher Mrs. Elisa asks why they came here, and I struggle for an answer that won't make us cry. "Well, they came here to visit. And their moms decided that they liked it here so much that they wanted to live here instead of up north. Over the past few days we have had a lot of fun together. Right?!" I say, giving all of them a look, to lie. I can't expose anything. " Right. Haha," I hear Erica and Madison say in unison. Allia says, "yeah!" And so does Cole and Nathan. But Leo doesn't do anything. "Leo!" I whisper-yell. Once again, doesn't do anything. The teacher dismisses us to our seats, but she has this look on her face of determination. I mean she seems really nice.... I think. Let's hope she is.

The rest of the school day I have to introduce everyone in the same way I did in English. At lunch we all sit together at the round tables, and eat food that tastes like a mixture of fox fur and cardboard. This is disgusting. We head home for the day, and everyone is exhausted and has some amount of homework to do. I fix dinner and do my homework.

Later we all shower and I put on Avengers and we eat popcorn. After doing so well on our first day of school, I think we deserve this. After the movie is over, I turn the TV off, head upstairs, but accidentally fall right back down the stairs. It's like a freaking ghost pushed me. And I landed horribly on my left ankle. I crawl over to the freezer and grab an icepack for my foot. I decide to sleep on the couch, so I grab an blanket off the back of the couch and fall right into one of those dreamless sleeps.

Oooooh. What's going to happen with Lilith's foot??
Enjoy ;-)

Out of This Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें