Chapter 10.

Lilith's POV-
As we enter the brand new, large, Japanese- looking house, everyone is in utter shock at how quickly everything come together. The kitchen is a shade of tan, and we have an red and orange backsplash behind the stove, microwave, and counter. The fridge is on the other side, with large, large stainless steel French doors. Everything is stainless steel, and the cabinets are dark, dark wood, while the granite is marble that mixes in with everything. And the flooring, it is like wood, but tile.
After the kitchen, everyone wonders around the ginormous house, and I find the dining room, and the dining room table is a shade of dark, dark wood. The chairs are tall and swirly, and the archway leads me into another room, which is the Game room! It has 3 leather, black couches, and a flat screen TV, with a PS3, and an XBOX360, and 4 remotes for each, and 5 games for each. It has dark wooden shelves that could go on for centuries, and a doorway, which I follow. I just can't stop! I bump into somebody, Grandpa. "Thank you Grandpa!" I say so happily because I am so happy. He gives me a smile and opens the door for me. A long set of stairs is here, so I climb them, and it leads me down a long hallway, with 2 bedrooms across from each other, and Allia and Nathan's names are taped on those. On the next set of tall, and dark wooden doors, the names are Madison and Erica. Next, Cole and Leo. And lastly, I have a tall, dark brown, and wooden, pocket door, that leads to my suite. In front of my pocket door, is a long, swirly set of stairs that leads downstairs into the office/ living room. My grandparents' room is on the other side of the house, upstairs.
Turns out, there is a pool too. And a large one at that. It has a basketball hoop, and a diving board.
There are 2 sets of French doors, that lead us to the patio, where there is stairs that lead is down to the pool, and the decking is made out of brick, it looks like. Or, pavers. On the left is an outdoor kitchen, and we have a huge screen. And on the right, is another set of metal, white, swirly stairs that lead to my grandparents balcony. I have to say... this is an AMAZING house!

The unpacking begins immediately after about an hour of exploring. I bring boxes labeled 'Lilith' or 'Kitchen,' or, 'Grandpa' or 'Grandma', to the bedrooms/ rooms. Once that truck is unpacked, then comes. The furniture unpacking. In my room, I get a queen size, dark brown, wooden, sleigh bed, 2 night stands, 2 matching wall lamps, a dark, wooden desk, and a dark wooden, large dresser. Then I have a vast sized closet, that may fit a baby mammoth. Or elephant. Or both. All the others have the same room size as me, except I just have my own linen closet, and full sized bathroom.

Once all the furniture is unpacked, which takes about... a long time, my grandma runs to the store to get groceries and let's us unpack some more. She knows that we like it, because we get to enjoy our new rooms. My room is tie-dye purple and blue color, with a matching duvet cover. And everyone has connecting balconies, too. Which is nice.

Leo's POV-
It is nice that my grandparents knew me enough so that they could design my room just right for me. I have to say, it looks great! And also, the fact that I have connecting balconies with Nathan and Erica, is just awesome! The balcony goes around the whole top story of the house, too! This house is amazing! I old myself I'm going to get a few beach chairs and a radio and a little stand outside so we can all hang out, by the pool! I'm so excited we have a pool!
I'm also kind of sad that we gave our old house to real estate, so we could move up here. I miss it. But, we did jeep the cars! That's important!

Allia's POV-
I. Love. This. House!! The architecture and flooring go together so well, it makes me want to cry. And then it comes to my new room! Ah. This room is so exciting and lively, it is amazing! Then there is my closet! I could just put my bed in there! It seriously could fit my bed. I'm not kidding.

Cole's POV-
Man, my room is so cool. I have all these jerseys of old pro-athletes hanging on walls, and not to mention my big bed! Also, the closet is huge. I'm going to sleep in there tonight. I think we all should dare each other too... hehe... hahaha.

Erica's POV-
Oh my goodness. This house blows me away! The way the stairs just flow, and how the kitchen and the living room just come together as one, is just incredible to me. I love it!

Nathan's POV-
My room is amazing. It is navy blue, and chill, and relaxing. I like it. Also, there is the closet. I'm going to just sleep there tonight. I mean I could fit a mini kitchen in there. Hey! There's an idea!

Madison's POV-
This closet could go on for centuries. It makes me want to cry. And my room, looks amazing, not to mention my connecting balconies with Allia and Cole and Lilith! I can't take this all in at once. I need a minute. I'm going to sit down and watch TV.

Lilith's POV-
At dinner, everyone is rambling about how amazing the balconies and their rooms are. Then Cole says something to catch my attention. "I dare all 7 of us to sleep in our closets tonight. Because they are so big, we can just have one big sleepover party!" He says in a fun-filled voice. Madison is the first one to accept. She never turns down a dare. Neither does Nathan or Erica so they accept next. Leo and Allia are next. And I'm last. "Okay fine. And we can do it in my closet. It is so big!" I say with interest. Everyone starts talking about their closets, and that's all we talk about for the rest of the night. I wonder how big the master bedrooms closets are? Hehehe. My first mission in this house: sneak into the master bedroom to look at closets.

I am sorry I haven't updated sooner! It's just... school gets the best of you. And when your a teachers kid, you have got to do well;-)
Enjoy.