Chapter 15

Please, please, please, leave comments for ideas for this story (and my others if you've read them), so I can help know what to put in the stories to make you happy!

Lilith's POV-
While waiting for Cole to wake up from his elongated nap, the six of us discuss what we can do to help bring back Cole's memory.

"I mean, what if he doesn't remember us? We are all very crucial to each other's lives, and without Cole, it just doesn't make sense," Madison says.

"Yeah, Cole is the glue that holds this family together. He may be the youngest out of all of us, but he still deserves a chance at remembering what his life was like before he got a concussion.." Erica said with a passionate voice.

But suddenly I think he may not want to relive our parents death by having to remember it. The only thing is, is that I can't bring it up to the discussion because then everyone else would get sad.

"I have an idea... why don't we just teach him what he used to do, such as all his sports, before the accident, and maybe he will remember us too. Because of us going to his every single baseball, football and soccer game, he might just have enough love in his heart and memory in his brain to remember us," I say, trying to sound all smart and confident.

"That sounds like a great idea... I'll go tell Grandma and Grandpa," Leo says enthusiastically.

The girls soon  pull me over to talk, away from Nathan.
"What?" I ask.
"Aren't you like... you know... oh I don't know... shaken up after what happened in the last 24 hours?" Allia asks.
"A little, but my fear will only make things worse. Once we find that little Soviet brat, we can live in peace, and not be afraid of anything. Besides, I saw some cute guys down the street from our house," I giggle, while telling Allia.

Inside, I'm a mess.
My mom and 3 aunts recently died, my brother was possibly sabotaged by some Russian dude named Rory, I've been held prisoner or hostage for over half of a day, and one of my close school friends was nearly killed by the amount of blood loss she had lost because of the sabotager.

But I am allowed to fall apart for a while right?
I think so... maybe I'm wrong about this whole thing and need to take a different angle.
My head hurts from all my thinking, so I allow myself to go back home and take a long needed, overdue, deep sleep.

After sleeping for a few hours, I feel ready to take on the world, or in my case, Rory.
"Let's see," I say to myself as I'm pulling out a bulletin board to track Rory... I know, old school,.
I print out his picture and pin it in the center. The rest unveils itself from there.

More to come, so sorry for not updating sooner! I've had my knee surgery, and I have another knee surgery on my other knee next month, so....
This is just a little filler chapter to help hold you over for the next one😉
Please, please, please, leave ideas in the comments
Happy spring ya'll,
Lilly.