Chapter 12.

Grandma's POV-
I am so glad that everyone loves, it here. And I do, too, fortunately. With the pool, hot tub, balconies, and beyond, I feel like I'm on a never ending vacation!

But then there's my closet, oh my! My closet is my favorite thing about this house, and that everyone has a room, and the gigantic kitchen, of course. But the dogs, Daisy and Sophia keep shedding over all my new floors! It makes me tired, and especially when they lay down in the middle of nowhere, while you're walking, and trip you. But then there's Simba, the fat cat, who all he does to help us out is lick our ice cream bowls. But, I admit, I amour this new, exclusive house.

Lilith's POV-
We all have to admit, we love this house. Also, school is turning out to be amazing! The school that all 7 of the grandchildren in our family, attend is called "Hershey Lake Academy" and it has marvelous foods, and fabulous classes with actual nice teachers, and it is somehow clean! Even the lockers don't have dust. I am very impressed, and happy with my new school.

Even though there is uniforms, I honestly do not mind. It means you don't have to pick out a new outfit every single morning, which takes a while.

I'm walking into the kitchen, and I see that Leo is sitting at the breakfast bar, eating bacon, eggs, toast, and cereal. Hmmm... I think to myself. "Why so much food?" I say, scaring him, as I eat piece of his bacon. "It's all, because of Coach J," he says a little too rudely. "What? Why?" I reply, with sudden interest in his situation.
"It all started two days ago when I was in PE. I was walking to my gym locker, when he walked up to me. He said, 'Hey son. If you don't start eating sandwiches and protein, or even working out, you'll never be able to do a pull-up,' and he said it really, like he meant it," Leo says, tears threatening to spill over his eyes.

"Awe, Leo I am so sorry! Why didn't you tell any of us?" I kind of angrily spit at him. He replies with,"Well, I didn't want to be embarrassed," in a sad tone. "Seriously? Dude, you are a survivor! I am a survivor! Everyone has a situation, and is a survivor, but this is no situation like that, Leo. So, we are going to get you in tip-top shape, and yell at that coach like his mom yells at him!" I said, still filled with anger, and maybe a little protection. Leo smiles and drops his carb-filled food, to change into gym clothes. That's right, Leo is going to a bright and shining star, just like everyone else in the world.

Later, while Leo and I are training, one of our classmates walks into the gym called "Goldy's Gym" and it actually has a gold sign and gold doors. As we are just jumping off the treadmill, Leo sees a tall, boy about his age, who is extremely handsome, with bright blond hair with streaks of white, and pure blue eyes, muscular cheek bones and is very tall for Leo's age. "Leo," I whisper. "Who is what? You look like you know him," I still say, half whispering. Leo speaks up.

"That's Matthew, my old classmate from Florida. How did he get here?" Leo wonders aloud the people here. "Well, whatever or whoever he is, don't let him bother you," I answer nicely. Leo walks up to Matthew, and Matthew recognizes Leo. "Why, hello there, Leo. It's nice to see you again! What are you doing here?" Matthew says, with the most annoying British accent, ever. I instantly know I will not like Matthew. Whatsoever.

The boys converse for a while, and Leo comes back to me, and we leave heading home in a shiny glide, from sweat. As I'm showering, I realize what a threat this "Matthew" could be. Is he a stalker? A psycho? A person who escaped from an insane asylum? All of these, I think, possibilities of what he could be, and how to make sure he doesn't hurt us.

I forget about Matthew, and move onto how I can finish unpacking quicker. I try to unpack my bathroom stuff, some more bedroom stuff, closet items, and more, but I am just so sore from working out this morning, I can't do anything. So, I decide to take a few Advil, and sleep.

In the nightmare:
"How dare you!" Someone bellows from behind me, trying to be rude and all. I turn around, and push back. "Yeah, yeah, Matthew shut your trap. I know all about it. " I say, starting to get emotional. "It was all your fault! You did this! You did this, not NASA! Why!? Tell me!" I scream, crying and shaking.

After the nightmare:
I awake, hot and sweaty, my pajamas looked like they have been in a carnival dunk tank. What was that dream about! I need to know! I want more dreams!!! I yell at myself, in my thoughts and change after showering again. The biggest question is... why was Matthew in my dream???

I would like to thank everyone that has read this so far! It was been amazing! And if you want to tell me ideas(maybe because I want them) them leave them in the comments;-)
Thanks you! Leave ideas please! I need and want them!