Week 13: Fake it to Make it

"My God, Andri, could you chew any louder? Please, I'd love to know," Isaac yelled out at Andri while she shoved chips into her mouth. To be fair, Andri did chew pretty loudly. 

"Like you're one to talk, Mr. "I need to borrow your computer to study". You're not fooling anyone! We all know what you're really doing with my laptop, and unless your class is called How to Fake an Orgasm, you're not as sly as you think you are!" Andri argued, also bringing up a valid point. I didn't even want to think about all the stuff our laptop had been through. 

I shuddered.

...

Isaac had been living with us for about a week now. At first, there was so much tangible sexual tension that you could've cut it with a knife. However, now, it was actual tension that you could cut with a knife. After about Day Three with our new roommate, things started to get hot and heavy, and not in a good way.

People always say that it's hard living with someone, and that after the honeymoon phase is gone, it's argument city. And that couldn't be closer to the truth. 

For Andri and I, it was pretty rough for the first couple of days. We kept getting on each other's nerves. But for them? They're not just getting on a couple of nerves, it's like they're getting on literally every single nerve down to the last one. It was exhausting always being the referee. Both of them have such strong, stubborn personalities. With people like that, they typically either love or hate one another. And right now, they definitely were feeling the latter. 

...

"Okay, guys, this has got to stop. It's driving me insane. If you don't, I'm going to have to put one of you in time-out."

Isaac scoffed. "Fine."

"Andri? You have to stop too. Don't even try to pretend that you weren't chewing especially loudly just to piss Isaac off."

"Fine," Andri begrudgingly said, while pursing her lips.

"Okay, well I'm going to go to the store. I need to pick something up," I stated, hoping that they wouldn't start fighting again, or even worse, having sex; but also glad that if they did either of those things, I wouldn't have to hear it because I'd be out of the apartment. 

...

Okay, I lied. I wasn't actually going to the store. I was actually going to Scott's house. He said he had something he wanted to show me.

Plus, the full moon is in less than a week, and I'm already starting to feel the impact of it, so I thought that I should probably stay away from situations where I'll have to help other people control themselves, seeming as I'm having quite a bit of trouble controlling myself.

I think it's kinda funny how this is the first full moon I'm actually going to be helping out with, and instead of doing the helping, I'm going to be needing a lot of the helping.

...

I knocked on the door, and about a minute later, a pretty woman who looked like she could be in her thirties opened the door.

Scott ran down the stairs, and so I figured I could assume that the woman was probably Scott's mother. 

"Hi," I smiled at her, while walking towards Scott. She smiled and said hi back.

"Come upstairs!" Scott said, obviously in a rush.

I came up to Scott's room, to find Lydia passed out on his bed.

"Whoa! Is she okay?" 

"Yeah, but she's passed out," Boyd replied.

"We found her passed out in the woods," Scott explained, "we don't know what's happened to her! We were hoping you could help."