Week 4: Love is in the Air, You Could Say

I opened my eyes and looked around. After a couple of seconds, I realized that I was in the upstairs part of Derek's loft, and that right above me was that one hot curly-haired guy. What was his name again?

I sat up, and felt my head pounding. Seriously, what happened and why don't I remember it?

"Dylan, you're awake." Curly gave me a hand.

"Curly. Hi. Why am I here?" He looked confused and a little insulted. Derek came into the room in his normal, overly dramatic walk.

"I'm Isaac. Lahey. Um, so you don't remember why you're here?" He kept on looking at my forehead and I wanted to know why.

"Lahey. Nice name. Sorry, I'm horrible with names. And no, I have no clue why I'm here." I rubbed my head lightly and jolted up a bit when it responded with stabbing pain. Why does my fucking head feel like someone fucking electrocuted me?

Derek sat down on the bed that I was on. "We don't know what happened either, we were hoping that you would. It makes sense that you have memory loss, with your head. It seems that you have a concussion, which surprised me a bit since you're a synthe. I thought you might heal faster."

Oh God. I was going to have to state the obvious, wasn't I? "You only get the synthe healing benefits though sex... and so it'd make sense why I'm not healing quickly." 

I looked around, and everyone was there. Stiles, Scott, Andri, Derek, Lahey, Cora, Erica, and Boyd. Andri knew that I was a virgin, but I'm guessing that I'd have to spell it out for the others. It's time to present the award for Dork of the Year. I was probably the only virgin in here. I knew that Andri wasn't, and looking at how ridiculously good-looking everyone else is, I'm guessing they were in the same boat.

Lahey looked at me in a funny way. Here it comes. "So you're, uh, a, uh..." He scratched his head.

I rolled my eyes. "Virgin. Yeah."

Stiles looked overjoyed. Why did he look so happy? He smiled enormously. "Guys, I'm not the only virgin! I told you, I knew I wasn't the only one of us! Yes!" He had his hands in fists and was waving them all around us. Scott rolled his eyes playfully.

"Wait, you've never had sex..?" Seriously, there was no one in Beacon Hills that wanted to bang Stiles? That doesn't sound quite right...

Lahey looked at Stiles, and then back at me. "I think we're all more surprised that you haven't done it. I mean," He gestured towards me, "you're pretty hot. If you don't mind me saying..."

Derek tilted his head and raised his eyebrows, as if to agree. "So do you have a boyfriend, or anyone that you'd be comfortable having healing you?" 

Andri laughed out loud. "Dylan? Boyfriend? Haha! No. She can't even commit to having a favorite song, much less a human being."

Everyone looked a little shocked by what Andri said, but I wasn't. She was spot on.

"She's right, I've never been a fan of romantic commitment. I'm not really the kind of person who likes to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. I've never really wanted that."

Derek nodded. "So no one?"

Stiles raised his hand. "Well, if there's no one that can do that for you, then I'll, uh, volunteer my abilities." He winked at me. I'm not gonna lie, I liked that a little bit. Just a little bit.

Isaac cleared his throat. "It should probably be someone that has supernatural abilities, so she can benefit from the power... And just putting this out there, I'm a werewolf so that would probably totally work."