chapter 12

"Patch! Tom! Jerry!" Atticus called out.

Tom came out for air and looked to see that Patch and Jerry weren't anywhere to be seen.

The cat looked all around for either the mouse or the puppy. "Oh guys!" he sounded like he mourned the loss of them since he couldn't find them. "Guys, where are you? Patch, you were right, I should become friends with Jerry, if I can be friends with you, why should Jerry be any different? Oh, little buddies, you just gotta be here!" he looked over the sunken furniture, still unable to find them. "I don't know what I'd do without you guys... Jerry, you're the best pal a guy could ever have! Please be alive!"

Jerry and Patch came from behind somewhere and had smirks as Tom was in a begging position.

"I promise you.... uhh.... uhh..."

"All the cheese I can eat?" Jerry asked.

"Yeah, all the cheese you can eat!" Tom unknowingly agreed with him.

"And never fight with him as much?" Patch asked.

"Never fight as much!" Tom then said.

"And no more traps?" Jerry then asked.

"No more traps!"

"No tricks?"

"No tricks!"

"That's a promise?"

"That's a--" Tom put his right paw up, then looked behind him to see Patch and Jerry were right behind him the whole time. He growled, grabbing Jerry and wanted to punish him for this.

"Tom, Jerry!" Robyn called then.

"Patch!" Atticus called to him.

"Tom, Jerry, Patch!" Cherry called to them.

Robyn hugged Tom and Jerry while Atticus and Cherry hugged Patch. They were all safe and together again.

"Robyn, I promise I'll never leave you again." Mr. Starling told his daughter as he joined in the happy reunion.

Tom, Jerry, Patch, Cherry, and Atticus were heroes now and put in the paper as they saved the billionaire heiress, Robyn. Maybe now they would all become friends to the end.

"Now remember your promise, Tom," Patch said. "You and Jerry, no more fighting."

"Aw..." Tom groaned.

Mr. Starling saw how close Robyn was with Tom and Jerry and decided to let her adopt the two as pets and he was going to get them a brand new house, no longer trusting Pristine Figg as Robyn's godmother. Things were going to be very different for everybody from now on. Mr. Starling heard from Cherry and Atticus that Tom and Jerry's old owners never came back for them and they were pretty close with Patch these days, so he decided to get a fancy new house in the neighborhood with all the money he could afford. It was going to take a while, Robyn, Tom, and Jerry stayed with either Cherry or Atticus until it was all done and when it was, Mr. Starling called them all over to check out the new house.

"Can't wait to see Tom, Jerry, Robyn, and Robyn's dad's new house." Patch said.

Robyn ate cereal with Atticus, it was very exciting.

"I hope there's all the food we can eat there!" Tom said, excited as well.

"Robyn, telephone!" Emily called.

Robyn put her spoon down in her milk filled bowl and went to answer it. "Hello? Oh, hi Daddy! What? It's ready and we can come right now? Okay!"

"Well, sounds like it's time to see your new house." Atticus said.

Robyn smiled, very excited. They all quickly went to Cherry's house and went with her to the new house.

Robyn walked inside first and really loved what she saw, then looked to her new pet cat and mouse. "Tom, Jerry, welcome to your new home!"

Tom smiled as he saw a brand new and a lot more comfortable looking seat for himself and he happily sat on it, eager for future naps inside of it. He decided to take one right now.

"Come on, guys, let's see my room." Robyn said, going with Cherry, Atticus, and Patch.

Jerry saw that he had a personal hole that had a banner in front of it like a classy hotel entrance.

"I'll meet you guys there, I'm gonna spend sometime with Tom and Jerry." Patch said.

"Okay, we'll be right upstairs." Robyn said to him as she went upstairs with Cherry and Atticus to show them her new bedroom.

Jerry smiled as he went to check out his new hole. Tom glanced to the mouse, he knew he promised, but he took out a mouse trap, unable to resist doing it. Since Patch wasn't there to stop him, he snuck the trap in through Jerry's hole and eagerly waited for his demise to take action.

"I hope that Tom is keeping his promise." Patch said, while making his way to Tom and Jerry.

Jerry came out from a secret door in the wall and placed the trap next to Tom's waving tail. Tom was having fun, until the trap snapped onto his tail, making him wail again and start chasing Jerry yet again. He never promised that he would never chase Jerry again.

"Guys! Oh brother, well, I never made him promise to never chase Jerry again." Patch shrugged, already seeing that things were back to normal for these two and decided to join in the chase.

They wouldn't be Tom and Jerry if they didn't chase each other after all, but this time Patch was involved with the chase.

Robyn sighed at the top of the steps as she saw her new pets chasing each other. "Well... Nobody's perfect," she then looked to her new friends. "I wish I could be like you guys and go on adventures. Daddy goes on some of his own all the time."

"Maybe someday you could join us." Cherry gave a shrug.

"Yeah and I promise it will be an experience of a lifetime." Atticus said.

"If it's okay with Daddy." Robyn smiled, a little excited about going on adventures with her new friends in the future.

Mr. Starling overheard them. "We'll see, honey, we'll see..." he chuckled, ruffling up her blonde hair as they watched Tom, Jerry, and Patch chase each other, but either way, no matter what would happen, they were all friends to the end.

After seeing the new house, everybody decided to go home. Patch was following them and looked into the Brown backyard and saw Magenta, the female puppy from Dr. Applecheek's and she was talking with Angel and Scamp. They all saw Patch, Cherry, and Atticus and waved their paws to them.

The End