Chapter 1: Finding out and Telling Him

Marie's Pov

Oh for fucks sake this can not be happening, the only words that keep repeating in my mind is, no no no no. The reason why I keep repeating this in my mind like some mantra is because I just found out that my ass is pregnant. However due to me standing next to 5 clearblue pregnancy tests I still keep shouting in my head that I cannot be pregnant, which is dumb because well clearly I am (clearblue would never lie, in this case I hope). Let me introduce myself. My name is Marie and I recently turned 21 years old, which is great despite the fact that on the night of my birthday party I got drunk and had a one night stand with a guy I did not know. Which is horrible to think about because I allowed some lousy stranger to take my virginity. Well lets just say that the next morning after our so called love affair (do I even call it that) I woke up and left the room we were in without even sparing a glance at his direction which was the dumbest mistake I could ever make because now I am pregnant with his child.

The only logical thing I could do at that very moment is call my best friend Laura to tell her the news. On top of that I need her assistance on who the father is for the baby because I have next to no idea on who I slept with. I clutched the phone in my hand desperately waiting for her to pick up and thank the gods she did right away,

However she did not sound too happy because I was about to deal with a Laura who is not very keen on getting woken up at all (she is very much not a morning person we can say), "Mar it is the damn morning what could be of such importance that you have to make me rise from my beauty sleep", her voice was very much annoyed..

" Laura it is the afternoon at this point it is not even beauty sleep, it is whole ass hibernation that you go through. Anyways get your fat ass up and get to my house because I need to tell you something and it is a huge ass emergency", my voice is very much frantic.

Of course in Laura fashion her response is, " fine fine fine I will be your therapist for the day but goddamn I will get up on my own time. You are scaring me over here because you are starting to sound like my mother. Anywho darling I will be right there, CIAO", Laura hung up her phone. Despite knowing Laura would be here soon to comfort me and help figure this out, I could not shake the feeling right then and there that I was going to lose it.

45 minutes later-

I hear the jangling of keys and I see the one person that I need right now Laura, in a faux British accent she comes up to me screeching "Marie darling I have arrived". I wanted to mask my tears the best that I could but I just did not have the willpower to do so. Despite all my attempts to mask my tears, Laura always sensed the wave of sadness that flooded my whole body.

"Mar why are you crying, who the hell hurt you, omg did I do something to you, all I did was tell you, you act like my mother I mean the lady is annoying but you don't have to be sad", Laura began panicking out of nowhere.

"Omg Laura it is not your comment that has me this way but something else that I just cannot bring myself to imagine".

"Umm Marie I just do not get where all the sadness is coming from because just 2 weeks ago you were all happy with turning 21 then you ended up hooking up with that hottie,"

My head whipped up to look at her, the only thought going through my mind is she has to know who the man is because she is my last hope in this world. Laura interrupted my thoughts and stated in an impatient tone, "Mar make this quick I don't want to wait a million years for you now".

I gulped and blurted out "I'm pregnant", now that is where the tears began flowing out my eyes like Niagara Falls, "Omg babe how did this happen"?!

Despite my melt down I looked at Laura with a "Bitch Really" look on my face. Her face turned from shocked to surprised in less than a second, "no shit babe was it that hot guy you hooked up with no way".