I cant believe this

Marie's Pov

    What the fuck is Laura doing calling lay like this. I get annoyed and answer, "oh hi Laura what are you doing  since you ignore me for a man." Her breath hitched and says, "Marie you know I love you" she gives out a nervous laugh. I ask her, " why are you calling lay then?" She screamed out on the phone, "not your god damn business bitch!" Oh hell no what the fuck is wrong with this puta. I told her, " leave me the fuck alone and come and pick up your stuff from my place since your never here. FYI I don't need a reminder from you that I am a bitch I am already am one." She panics and says, "I was kidding please don't do this to me I am just stressed and you know lay is such s good fu.." She stopped her sentence and I ask, " did you guys have sex?" She sighs and says, " yes Marie I am so sorry I didn't mean to but we were in the heat of the moment and.." I hung up the phone on her quickly. I march into the bathroom and I glare at him and say, " get the fuck out now."

Lays POV

       What the hell is wrong with her all I did was ask her to answer my phone. Oh fucking great yixing you did it again you fucked up it was probably that bitch Laura oh great. I turn around and say "it's just a misunderstanding you see I I I...." She scoffs and says, "oh really so your dick magically appeared inside her vagina and went in and out. Do you think I look stupid. Just get out I need to get some food." I was shocked, sad, and guilty I really do love her but I was not at the right state of mind with Laura at all. We were both in the studio and she came up to me and told me how I deserve so much better and how she can help me so she took off her shirt and the rest was history. I mean I admit it I did agree to have sex with her but i feel guilty for doing it. Chanyeol is my best friend and Marie is the mother of my children and I love her . My life is fucking messed up I swear. I need to sort this out quick so I go into her room put on my clothes but I forgot she ripped my shirt so I Just put on my jacket and zipped it up. When I walk out I see her glaring at me opening the door to let me out. I look at her and say "I am sorry Marie please..." She looks at me and said, " a fresh pussy is waiting for you, don't worry about me since I am a piece of shit to you. I mean hey my vagina is going to be ripped anyway so I guess I don't need you either bye." I can't believe this happened I think while letting myself out.

Marie's Pov

You know what I don't need a man I am a strong woman I can do this ish by myself. Even though I am very hurt, I am not going to cry and mope like other girls who are pregnant and lose their baby to stress. I need to be strong for myself and my babies. I am 4 months pregnant and I don't any critical Heath defects. Oh shit I still haven't told my mom right? Oh shit I am forgetting shit. Let me call her. Damn this woman is quick in one ring she picked up. "Honey, hello how are you doing? Do you need anything? Money?". "Mom I am good and no I am good I have something to tell you that is very important" I said. She gasped and said, "
Don't tell me you have stds and lost your virginity. I told you this i don't respect that". " for fucks sake mom I am don't have stds but I did lose my virginity and let's just say I am pregnant with twins." I said. She screams and says, " your what!! That is it I am coming to Korea right now. I knew that ticket I saved would come in handy one day." "Wait what ticket", I ask. She says, " when you went to Korea I bought a one way ticket if there was any emergencies and now this is a huge one. Marie where the hell is the father? Huh did you get rape do I need to kick some as right now." I sigh and say, " no mom you don't need to kick some ass but the father is an ass hole and he cheated on me with fucking Laura." Then I started to sob because I can't believe that a person I trusted did this to me and for lay to do that also just really breaks me. My mom say, " I don't care what you say baby you need me right now, it seems you really love this guy and guess what I would be with you through the whole way. My grand kids need their grandmother right now and I don't take no for an answer." I chuckle and say, "ok mom come quick I love you." " love you to Marie and p.s I always knew Laura was a slut she smelt like a dirty gold digger." " omg mom you made my day, love you bye." I say to her. I hung up the phone and went to go get Laura's stuff out of here and put it by the door and wait till she gets here. But by the mean time I went to go eat some food. So I go cooked myself ramen and sat on my couch but all of a sudden I hear a loud knock on my door. Oh dear Marie here comes drama. I get up and open the door and there was.....

Oh my god I am such a bitch I left a mother ducking cliff hanger. 😂😂 don't worry I am going to work on the other chapter and publish it for you guys. The reason why I haven't updated is because of school and exams and also I haven't been in the right state of mind since the concert so I apologize for that but I hope you guys are good and I love you all bai🇰🇷👋🏼