Lets Try

Lays POV
      Oh Jesus Christ I hope Marie doesn't notice that my little friend is excited right now. That would just kill the mood so I might as well start our discussion. "Marie I promise to take care of you and the twins and if you want you can live with me if you are comfortable enough you know I don't want to pressure you..." My god I am rambling so much what the fuck is wrong with me come on Yixing keep it together it's a girl not your teacher. Well she does act like a crazy person but that's not the point, how the hell do I tell her I like her. Oh god just help me. Marie interrupted me and said, "whoa dude slow down you want for us to live with each other, wouldn't that ruin your career or something." I shook my head and said," I love my career but I also love my twins more so please Marie let's give it a try?" "Okay lay lets give it a try", marie says. When she said that I got off of my chair took her out of her chair and started to kiss her. At first she wasn't responsive but now she is then all of a sudden she moaned and my god that did not help.

Sexual content ahead If your uncomfortable with such things please click exit or just skip the part it might be graphic for some readers.

Marie's Pov
My god I don't know what this man is doing to me but I am pregnant and horny so sex doesn't sound bad right now. Wow i sound like a motherducking slut but you know what I am having his kids at least a woman needs is the father helping her urges until my vagina rips when I give birth. Okay now I am freaking the shit out of myself. So the next thing I did was wrap my legs around him and he took me to my bedroom and placed me gently on my bed. But I need to go fast so I ripped off his shirt and lay looked at me shocked and then smirked, "baby I didn't know you liked it rough just wait until your not pregnant anymore I will punish you and your sweet ass". Holy motherfucking shit I did not know he was kinky but damn it turned me on. Next he removed my shirt and pants and hoisted and started to fondle my breast that is inside my bra and I was a moaning mess. Then lay tells me," let me get you nice and ready until you get what you want". He removes my bra and starts sucking my big breast and puts two of his long thick fingers inside my vagina and I started panting and screaming his name until he took them out so I wouldn't orgasm. "Come on Marie when I put my hard dick in you, scream louder". Then he took off his pants and boxers and thrusted into me so sudden my whole body shook. He grunted and kept going and God it felt so good. He was going a little slow so I flipped us over and I started bouncing up and down on his hard on. He started moaning and starting fondling my breast. After a few moments I felt my orgasm coming and damn it felt strong. I could feel lays coming to because he is thrusting out of control and he is on the bottom of me. Lay says panting "come on baby girl go faster make oppa cum inside your delicious pussy." I couldn't take it and moaned so loud and cummed all over his dick and after wards he did too and the last thing I remember is lay kissing my cheek and saying he loves me.

Lays Pov
After this I know I can't leave marie and I must stay with her and my future kids. I need to take more responsibility of being the father of my twins that I get excited thinking about it. I put the covers over her and then I look for my boxers and t shirt to put on so i could go lie down next to her so I put my boxers on but I remembered she ripped my shirt. I smirked, Marie is going to pay for that tomorrow.