Working it out

^Marie

Marie Pov

Oh hell to the fuck no. This bitch does not come and think he can come and use his manliness against me especially his daddy kink . He doesn't understand how much he broke me that God himself couldn't explain the amount of hurt i feel at this moment. I glare and him and say, " I am not your princess neither are you to call your self my daddy so please leave me the fuck alone. Only a man I love and I can trust can ever use his daddy kink against me. Even though that sounds fucking weird the thing that I'm trying to say is we are over I can't be with someone I can't trust can't you fucking understand that !!!" He looks down at me with anger and frustration and says, " for fucks sakes Marie I said I'm sorry and I would never do it again. Laura meant nothing to me she made me bring her to you and say those things. The bitch is crazy she wants to ruin our relationship . I only slept with her twice before I met you. She meant nothing to me whatsoever . I don't know how many times do I have to tell you that you are for me and not her." I look at him straight in the eyes and say, " I need food and time to think so please leave. My children and I need a time for ourselves so thank you very much." He looks at me and says "I am not leaving you because I know once you close that fucking door you won't open it up for me ever again and I won't allow that shit." He pulls me by the waist and whispers in my ear, " I won't leave you ever even if you feel to kill me or try to hurt me by shoving my dick up my ass. I love you and I don't want to ever leave you."

" lay you have to understand I can't just say I forgive you because even if Laura was black mailing you. You should talk to me at least so we can talk about it and find a solution. Don't leave me in the fucking dark because that is fucking stupid." I say. He peers at my face and picks me up and goes to my room.

Lays POV

I can't stand any more of this fighting I hate it so much. Can't she understand I love her so fucking much. I mean I did say those things to her but I had a reason to. I need to protect her, the kids and my self. Laura is a fucking bitch and I hope she rots at the end of the earth. Out of my frustration and anger I picked her up and took her to her room. I put her down on the bed carefully still worrying about my bundles of joy inside her belly. And I put my head on her stomach that is protruding and I whisper to my babies, " moms been a bad girl and she needs to be punished but don't worry dad won't hurt you guys." She looks at me astonished and says, " listen to me boy, why in the world would you say that to these innocent babies." I chuckle and say, " the amount of things we said and done in their presence trust me they would not be those innocent, normal kids. There are going to be the opposite of that because they are going to be Feisty, potty mouthed and crazy because who could blame them they have us as parents. And to be truthful you are much more crazier than me." She scoffs and says, " listen to me yixing I am not crazy you are." I look at her and tell her, " please darling you wish that I was crazier and by the mean time we should have some fun." I put my hands between her thighs and plunge two fingers in her pussy. I can feel her wetness falling out and dripping on the bed. She moans really loud and says, " yixing sex does not solve any problems right now just to let you know but it does feel nice." I take my fingers out and say, " it's not called having sex it's called making love and plus Laura is nothing to me. I was with her before I was with you and trust me I would pick you to bear my children than her anyday."

She chuckles and says, " she is pretty ratchet and slutty. Gosh what was I thinking about when we became friends I swear." Her face changes and she looks at me seriously and says, " I might forgive you now but don't ever fucking think if I hear shit like this again that you did this to me. I would cut your dick off and sell it to the dogs." I chuckle and say, " I wouldn't put my dick into anyone than you. I own you just like you own me." She looks at me and says, " now you own me oh hell no I gotta go pack my bags and move to Canada quick." I glare at her and say, " if you step off this bed I swear to god I would not let you cum at all." She chuckles and says," I am joking obviously, and yes I'm yours but I was serious about before you know."

I look at her and say, " well get ready it's going to be a bumpy ride." I strip off her clothes and panties and rub her clit until I hear her moan my name really loud. I couldn't take the excitement any more so I stripped my clothes off and plunged my dick all the way inside of her but carefully so I don't hurt my babies. I mean thinking about it we already exposed our kids to porno. Cutting me off from my thoughts underneath me Marie looks at me and says, " yixing move please I can't take it anymore." So I start going in a slow pace at first and then start quickening my pace gradually after hearing Marie moan and scream for me to go faster. After we both orgasmed she instantly fell asleep and my body went on the bed limply. I lay her down carefully and I put my hand on her stomach and tell my kids, " daddy is home and I won't leave you guys either."

Marie's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling sore in my womanhood but I feel something warm on my stomach and I look up and see lay sleeping peacefully next to me. I know I shouldn't forgive him but I didn't have the heart to say no to him because he is my weakness and I love him so much. All of a sudden cutting me off from my thoughts I hear my door bell ring......

Ok I have to stop doing these Damn cliffhangers but I can't resist doing them😂 Also as you can from the picture on top that is Marie and I want to thank my best friend breeb13 for helping me to pick her photo. I also want to thank EXO_548 for wanting to use me in her story and especially all of you wonderful readers for taking the time to read this story. I love you guys.