Surprise Surprise

Sexual content ahead you have been warned

Marie's Pov

     I wake up to somebody kissing my neck and caressing my bare breast under the covers. I soon remember the naughty activity we did last night which made front part very sore right now. I open my eyes and I see Lays head pop up from my neck and he smirks at me and says, "I can't possibly let you go unpunished right now, you ripped my t'shirt and I have to get a new one." My breath hitched, I can't believe he is not tired from our eventful night. I look at him and say, " It sounds amazing but I am sore right now mind help me walk to the shower." He looks at me, winks and says, "sure". I get in the bathroom and I put on The water and I just realized I am naked so I tell Lay, "thanks for the help but you mind staying out side I am naked." He chuckles and says, "I've seen everything you know." His hands travel to my breast and goes down slowly to my woman hood and carefully plunges a finger inside so he doesn't hurt me and he starts pumping softly in and out and I start moaning. He takes out his finger from inside of me and takes off his boxers. He puts on the water in the tub and sits me down on top of him. He looks and me and says, " you know i love you and I don't want to ever let you go." I started to cry, i did not know he loved me and I hugged him and said, " I love you too". He chuckles and says, "but I have a situation to take care of." I looked at him confused and then I feel something enter me and it is his cock which is moving very slowly inside of my womanhood. My eyes roll back in my head and I start going up and down really slow feeling the amount of friction is between us and how loud the water is splashing. I clutch on to his back and start moaning really loud signifying I am about to cum. Lay speeds up and says, "baby we just got started." He started plunging into me and started sucking on my breast and play with my clit which made me frustrated to cum more. When I did cum, I got up to wash my self but he had other plans. He put my legs around my waist and put me on the wall and start plunging into me like there was no tomorrow. This might sound something like a slut might say but his dick was heaven and I can't get enough of it. Shit I really do sound like a horny pregnant woman I need Jesus. Then he started to thrust wildly and I start screaming louder and we both cum. I stand up on my shaky legs and said, " let's take a shower so I can get nice and clean." He smacks my ass and says, " okay my highness anything for you." After I was done showering I got out of the bathroom and changed my clothes. Lay is still in their because he wants to shave his facial hair which I don't see, I just think  he wants to shave his  peach fuzz. The next thing I know lays phone rings and I pick it up and a familiar voice says, "baby wanna come over tonight I have a special treat for you." Impulsively I say, " Laura is that you...."

Omg I am sorry for the short chapter but at least you guys know I am not dead😂 So the million dollar question is why is Laura talking to Lay like that.