Chapter 2- The Date (Part One)

Lay Pov

I just can't believe it, I feel like thousands of bricks are falling on to my head. Do not get me wrong, I always dreamed of being a father but I never imagined that it would happen in this way. It is nothing against Marie, I mean she is such a beautiful woman who is quite the seductress. That is one of the many reasons as to why I found her very intriguing on the night of her birthday.

However, I cannot ignore the fact that this is too much for me to handle right now. I quickly took the dumbfounded look off my face and looked into Marie's beautiful brown eyes," I really do not know what we should do now. The big problem I have here is I am going to be touring soon. This situation would not only give me a bad reputation but for the whole band, I feel as for right now we should not tell the press anything regarding this matter so no problems can be inflicted on you, me and the band".

She stares at me which a deep glare in her eyes, " What is going to happen when the babies are born, are you just going to disregard their existence for your damn career. Better yet what is going to happen when doctors see both our names on their birth certificates and that information is leaked to the media, what the fuck are you going to say to your precious fans, hey umm I had a one night stand with some random girl on her birthday and yeah she got pregnant. Come on man what the hell do you take me for-."

Her words infuriated me, how dare she not realize the impact on this situation. I understand that she would be the one giving birth but I also have my bandmates to think about too. I do not want my stupid mistake to impact their careers, " Listen, Marie, it was not only me that had sex that night, in reality, but it also was both of us and I understand we both made a mistake. You have to be fucking patient with me because trust me I will try to do something to help with this situation but my career is very important to me so don't come here and tell me what the fuck I have to do!!"

Damn it, I feel so fucking guilty. I can already see her eyes getting glossy. Before I can say anything I am cut off by her delicate voice," I am sorry Mr. Yixing for the inconvenience but I would be leaving now." She ran out of the dance practice room sobbing uncontrollably. Despite my guilt, she has to understand that it took two to tango. Plus it is not like I love her or anything, in reality, it was a physical attraction and that's it. However, I cannot be a bitch towards her and do something stupid by being a dead beat father because my grandparents did not raise an asshole to come into this world.

Marie's POV

My hormones are raging and my emotions get the best of me. I just cannot believe that the asshole would only think about his bandmates' reputation and not even mine. I am not even a celebrity, I know that EXO has some crazy die-hard fans. I do not want to get hurt because of whether it is physical or emotional. He is so fucking selfish that he does not realize that I also have a whole life ahead of me. Even though I would have never imagined having a baby at this age, now that I am pregnant I simply cannot abort my baby. In reality, I love it unconditionally despite only knowing about my pregnancy for a few hours. I vow to my child that I will protect it my whole life and even if Lay doesn't want it I would never give him/her away to anyone.

As I reach Laura's car, I look behind me and I see her and Chanyeol running towards me.

"Mar what the hell, you do know that you are pregnant and should not be running long distances. I know that Lay was being a dick but do not do anything that would hurt you or my niece/nephew."

"I know Laura it is just I am so mad at that fucking bastard just why-"

Chanyeol awkwardly cleared his throat and interrupted me, "Ladies I think it is time for me to go, Laura call me later so we can catch up beautiful"