I had enough

Marie Pov

I see out side my door is lay and Laura outside both looking guilty. I glare at them and say "oh well I see the sex wasn't going to good for you so you came to my house to tell me about it , what do you two fuckers want from me." Laura looks at me and says, "Marie Lay and I love each other and we don't want these babies in the way of our relationship. We love each other to much for this, Can you please abort them for the sake of us or your child. You don't want your children to not have a dad and don't be selfish because Think about Lay and his career to least." I looked at her if she sprouted a dick from her head and I said, " who the fuck are you bitch to come to my door step and tell me to abort my babies. Stop being a fucking whore and leave me alone." I turn to lay and say, " I can't wait to tell chan on what you both assholes are doing behind his back. Leave already and if you dare come back here I would not hesitate to call the police. You understand!!!" He gets an angry expression on his face and says, " if you weren't such a fucking bitch or whore you wouldn't have been pregnant and I would have to deal with this shit right now." With tears running down my face I turn to him and slap him really hard and I look and Laura and say, " if you know what's good for you two get out. And by the way lay the babies don't need you either. I won't tell the press anything. What do you fucking think I want. Do you think I need your money, oh hell no I am a strong ass woman and I can provide for myself and my kids. If I am such a whore then why wasn't I sleeping around before I was with you and why was I fucking virgin then." I slam the door on their faces and I feel a dark cloud over my head. I can't believe he lied to me about him loving me or telling me how he loves our kids. He is such a bitch.

Don't even get me started about that bitch Laura she can go suck her own vagina for all I can care. I bet this was all planned for this to happen to me. I look down at my stomach and smile. If I was going to be a single Mother I have to provide for my babies always and be strong. I can't let people like them try to destroy the little happiness I have... My kids.

Lays POV

I can't believe I had the balls to ever do that to Marie. I mean I do like Laura but I love Marie. But Laura took it too far to ask her to abort the babies I mean come on. I look at Laura and say, " why did you say to abort the babies? You know I would never want that." She pouts and says, " baby we don't need her kids if we make our own obviously". And she starts chuckling. Then She says," now we can have Marie off our backs and we can do what ever we want now and not hide like we use to. But you still owe me for getting her pregnant that was hurt full." She pouted and hugged me. I stiffened and said, "you know I love her Laura so don't push it. You were only my friends with benefits when I needed you." She was shocked and said, " fuck you I thought we meant something but I guess not." And she stomped away.

Thank you Jesus that woman won't stop black mailing me because she thinks she owns me just had sex two times. Fuck I feel like shit saying that to Marie. So I run back to her apartment and knock the door. Then I hear a thump on the door and she screams, " oh chan your here already!." Why in the world is she waiting for chanyeol and then it all clicked in my head she was going to tell him everything between Laura and all. I mean she doesn't know everything because I haven't told her the full story but she would make it seem I did it to hurt him. So need to get inside her apartment but I don't want her to know its me. Suddenly I remembered a trick a friend of mine showed me to open up doors. So I took my credit card out and easily opened the door with it. When I go in the room Marie looks at me with anger and sadness in her and says, "why the fuck are you here . I give you no right to see me at all and if you don't leave right now I would call the police immediately to get your ass arrested." I chuckle and say, " it would take them a long time to get here and all I want to do is talk to you face to face." She scoffs and says, " don't come to my house anymore. I don't want to see your disgusting face because you've hurt me and the babies to much to describe in words. And you know what I will not abort the babies because they are mine and I will find a fucking way to not put your god damn name on their birth certificate. No father of any child should bring their lover to their mothers house and tell them to kill her child because that is the most hurtful thing to do. If you think for one second I really care about your and Laura's relationship I really don't so please leave And good day sir, home you have a shitty life ." Then she starts pushing me out of the door and I stop her. I look into her eyes and ask her "do you hate me that much?" And she says, " with all my heart." I pull her body to mine and say, " wrong answer princess daddy doesn't like hearing which things."

Another shitty cliffhanger I get it😂 I took so long to update because I have been very stressed out with school and I just want to let you guys I love you. And thank you for supporting my story I appreciate it a lot 🇰🇷✌🏻️