Well look who it is

Lays Pov
When I wake up I don't feel Marie next to me and I start to panic a little but then I hear her voice in the living room along side a males voice I never heard before. So I rush to put on my clothes to see who it is. When I go to the living room I see Marie talking to a handsome tall man who doesn't look Korean but has Asian roots. I start to become jealous for some odd reason and I don't know why. To get their attention especially Marie's I say, "good morning everyone". She turns away from him and tells me, " oh yixing your breakfast is on the table and I would like to introduce you to my best friend Sebastion. He came from Los Angeles to see me." I placed my hand out and say, "hello sebastion." He glares at me a little and says, " hello yixing, I see Marie and your self have been close since that incident." Wait who told him about me with Laura. I can't believe this right now. I nervously laugh and say, " everything is fine here sebastion." He looks around and looks straight back at me and says, " well as I can see I guess so." I really don't like this guy talking to Marie. He seems like an asshole and I don't like that. I mean I understand why he is upset but that was before I met Marie I mean come on man give me a break it wasn't like I haven't done that before. I love Marie but I do have needs to and Laura was somebody I liked having fun with. Marie coughs to stop the awkward silence and says to sebastion, " I am so happy you are here. Would you like a cup of tea?" He says, " no I am fine right now I have to get going but remember later at 8 o clock we are going for dinner." She giggles and says, " of course I would remember." She goes up to him and hugs him and he kisses her on top of the head and snuggles in to her neck. Oh fuck no! Who the hell is this stupid ass bitch touching my woman. Wow possessive much yixing. I glare at him and say, " bye sebastion I hope we see each other again." He sends me a condescending smile and says, " bye yixing hope you can take care of my girl. Because if you don't I would kill you." I look at him and say, " I think it's time for you to leave". When I turn around I glare at Marie and say, " well that was a nice surprise Marie"

Marie's Pov

I look at yixing and say, " really man, you had to be rude to him he is a nice guy and yes that was a wonderful surprise because I haven't seen him in two years." He glares at me and says, " well it wasn't for you laughing and touching him like a little whore would.  I wouldn't have to act like this and don't tell me what the fuck to do ." I look at him shocked and say, " what the fuck did you call me bitch. You act like i slept with the guy, didn't you get the part when I said we were friends . But no you have to come here calling me a whore. But her is some news for you  I wasn't the one having sex with somebodies best friend." He scoffs and says, " get it through your fucking thick skull that we had sex before I met you and if you were wondering yes I enjoyed every single bit of thrusting my cock in your best friends cunt. And yes you are a whore because you opened your legs for me as a virgin desperate and now are  pregnant with my children while talking to random men. So don't you fucking dare speak to me like that you fucking whore!" I stand there shocked and I felt a tear roll down my eyes but i need to be strong so I tell him, " I think it's better if you leave." He looks at me a chuckles darkly and says, " wow that must be your favorite line to tell me. I should just go to Laura's house right now so I can fulfill my needs because I don't like being with whores for too long." I scoff and say, " at least you can remember me by something and don't worry honey you can go with that slut I don't care if you get stds or not but don't come back to my door crying when no girl want you again. But if you must, please leave my house so my children and I could be left alone." Yixing goes out the door by brushing past me and turns to me and say, " hope you have a good time with your new man then,  since that's all your good at doing is being with men. I mean Marie after you have the kids if you don't have a job which is a total definite there  is always hiring at the red district." I look at him and slap him really hard and say, " go die you mother fucker." I slammed the door and started to bawl my eyes out. What did I ever do to deserve that? I can't believe I ever was with a asshole like that I swear. He might act nice but he is a big pile of shit.

Lays Pov

I leave Marie's house oozing with anger. I can't believe she would let a man hug and kiss her like she is some whore. I swear I can't believe I ever was with a woman like her. When I was three blocks away from sm's building I feel two hands over my eyes and thought it was Marie's but when I turn around it is Laura. She says, " well yixing what are you doing here, I thought you were with Marie. I told you. You should have just stood with me. I would show you a better time than her." Since I am not thinking straight I took Laura by the waist and went close to her face and said, " let me forget then". I put on my mouth on her and grip her ass hard. I don't really want to do this but Marie wants to play with fire she can. . If she wants to have men's attention even if she was talking to a male friend I don't care that is not what respectable ladies do. I can see her facade and see the type of woman she is and I can't take that bull shit. But why do I have this stupid nagging feeling that I shouldn't be doing this. I mean I do love her right?

Oh hell no this mother fucker wants to fight me. 😂 Any who I am sooo swwy for not updating I have just been so busy and had writers block but here I am. I hope you guys enjoy this shitty ass chapter but it is what it is but any who I love you guys. Bai👋🏼✌🏻️🇰🇷