Baby Time

Marie's POV
      Well let's say I am not in the mood for anyone's shit. But I have a doctors appointment to attend and my baby will always come first. Hell with Lay right now because he can just not believe me that ms prostitute or whatever her name said those things. However I have to go to my appointment with Ms Lin and see how this little peanut is doing in my stomach.

20 minutes later
     I am going to walk because I really need to exercise. Today I am wearing black tights with my black sweater dress, and then my black high heeled ankle boots. My makeup was a smoky eye with red lipstick and my hair curled. Can't a pregnant mama be gorgeous. I left my apartment and started to walk towards the hospital, when I crossed the block I saw the same girl from 2 hours ago and Lay drinking something from Starbucks laughing at a joke one of them probably made in back of me. I really don't want to be noticed so I just walked a little faster . I pushed more hair at the side of my face so I am not noticed because God knows I don't want that to happen but of course the world hates me because I hear Lay asking me, "Hi Marie where are you going?" I don't like being rude but I don't have time for this right now so I walked faster.

    Then I hear a clicking of heels and a pair of shoes running up to me and now I know I am in some deep shit so I started to run and then I heard laughter and I am pretty sure I heard the bitch say, "Wow what a great mother she would be, she is running away from the father." Now that bitch really just ticked me off and I stopped and turned around and said, " Can't you mind your goddam business and leave me alone." Finally Lay caught up to me and said in a very aggravated tone, " What the hell is wrong with you, don't you know that your carrying my baby inside of you." "No duh dipshit it's not like I haven't noticed and second of all we are not married and this baby is mine too. So calm your tits and leave me alone". "What is your problem?" Feeling a wave of dizziness I said, "Lay let me be.." Then I fell into a cloud of darkness.

Lays POV
    I caught Marie before she fell on the ground. I am super nervous and I google the nearest hospital. I tell my friend to follow me. We ran to the hospital and the receptionist said to sign in our name and Dr Lin would see us shortly.

5 minutes later
     A short Asian lady came over and a loud gasp came out of her mouth and she screamed out at me, "What did you do to her?" I was shocked by her reaction, "I am the father of her child." She said, "Okay bring my girl in she was scheduled for an appointment." So that's why she was walking but why didn't she tell me. Dr Lin got right to work, checked her vitals, her blood pressure, and took her blood. The doctor told me her sugar levels were low and she has to have at least one or two sugary snacks a day. Then Marie finally woke up.

Marie's POV
    My god that was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. Then I remembered I was going to the doctors office. I got up from the bed and when I looked to my left I saw the bitch, Lay and Dr Lin talking. I cleared my throat and they all noticed my presence. Dr Lin grins at me, " My darling I have some great news, you are having twins." I paled, TWINS me with twins my god, this is amazing. Now I would have two people accompanying me everywhere. I start to cry with tears of joy. The bitch decides to open her mouth and say, " I am going to be an aunt." Bitch hell no, I disagree, the llama gods disagree, and even Jesus disagrees you are not going to be an aunt to my babies. I said in a very fake cheerful tone, " No you are not going to be an aunt for my children, don't tell me you forgot what you told me in my apartment, I don't want my children around a person like you sweet heart. Its just not going to happen ever." Lay looks at me with an angry look on his face, " Yes, she is going to be the aunt to my children." I scoffed, "Lay they are my children. I call the shots because in reality you are just the sperm donor. I am the person these babies are coming out of." The bitch turned to Lay, "She won't let me. I really want to be an aunt to your children." This boy just told the bitch again she is going to be a aunt. Lay turned to me, " She is going to cry, why can't you just let her be the aunt." "Tell her to cry me a river, I miss the rivers in New York." "You think I am joking, if you don't stop I will file for custody for the kids". Oh no bitch do not get me hype right now, " Sweetie I will fly my ass back to New York so you wouldn't find me. Oh yeah bitch I went there." Dr Lin cleared her throat, " Sweetie calm yourself down. It is not good for you and the baby to get stressed out. You have to get your sugar up the next time you visit me which is in three weeks. Bye honey." I got up from the bed, hugged her and left. However  Beavus and Butthead were on my tail which is starting to annoy me.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all of Marie's spicy Latina side. See I told you guys I would write it sooner and you see I don't like breaking promises and again please tell me in the comments what genders you want the babies to be and what names should I give them.