Chapter 3- The Date (Part Two)

Warning Slight Sexual Content Within the Chapter

Marie's POV

I glared at Lay so hard that you can tell I wanted him to be six feet underground. I am tired of having to keep our baby under wraps, yes I know he did not find out too long ago but he is being fucking selfish about not considering my feelings and emotions towards the baby. Let alone the whole situation we are in. Not only am I going through emotional changes but physical changes. My stomach will swell, the morning sickness would get to me, and my insecurities would rise due to all of this.

He is Lay, a sweetheart of Exo but who am I in all of this. Knowing the South Korean media, everyone would most likely blame me for this whole thing occurring like what the fuck. Does anyone sympathize with the woman here, maybe my nerves are just getting to me and I am overanalyzing everything.

Lay's cold demeanor began to fade and he finally said the words I wanted to hear all along even though I have too much pride to admit it, "I am sorry for being such an asshole, I am just scared about the media getting to you and eventually destroying my career. I want to have a substantial income so I would be able to provide for both of you. Do not think that by me wanting the media to not know that I am ashamed of you. Trust me, that is far from the truth. I know that night I was the one that took your virginity and let me tell you it was a very special moment. You are not some cheap fuck to me so do not ever think that."

My blush was taking over my whole face, he does have a way with words even though he can be a bit too cold at times. I must admit his little speech has my pregnancy hormones raging because I can feel myself getting wet. Goddamn Marie be focused here, we just got to base two with him, lets not start getting crazy. I decided to block my horniness from my mind and in return smiled at him, "Perfect it is settled then, we have a lot to prepare for so I would recommend that you come to my house tomorrow 6:30 pm. I hope that time works for you because in the morning and most likely the rest of the afternoon Laura is accompanying me to do baby shopping and lord knows how long she loves to shop."

Lay smiled at me, "That time is absolutely perfect with me"

Once again a smile has graced my face, the reason why I am so happy is I really thought that Lay would say something more negative. Such as he did not want to be involved with the baby or to have anything with him/her. It could have been even worse, he could have demanded me to abort the baby or would force me to give him full custody.

I do not know what else to say so me being the slightly awkward person I am I decided to say,"Well that is great then, shall we get going but before anything here is $60 for my food".He looked at me like I had grown two heads and stated,'' Why would I make you pay for the food when in fact I was the one who invited you for dinner, what kind of man would I be."

I am so shocked by his response, the only thing I can say is, "" Are you sure because I can pay for my plate, it is no big deal."

He looked at me with annoyance written all over his face and stated in a firm tone,"No you're not paying for anything we ate or drank here and that is final".

I decided to not press the issue because I do not want to see a very hostile and angry Lay. To be truthful it was very sexy to see him this way which is weird but I cannot help it. My pregnancy hormones are making me more horny by the minute whenever Lay does something.

Damn you woman you have to stop it with your womanly needs for god's sake you are already pregnant with his child. Remember dumbass, we are not even in a relationship and if we are honest here to me that is the main reason why this whole situation is really shitty.

15 minutes later

Despite Lay's macho act, one thing he cannot mask is his forgetfulness. After waiting for a whole 15 minutes for him to find his wallet despite my many attempts to pay for our meal. He finally remembered he left his wallet in the car. After he was able to retrieve it he was finally able to pay for our meal and we were on our way out of the restaurant.

. When we entered the car Lay looked at me and stated out of sheer embarrassment, "Sorry Marie I did not mean to humiliate you, I can be forgetful at times."

I laughed at his apology, "Oppa do not worry about it. To be honest it was quite entertaining to watch you get that scared." Oh bloody hell I just realized by mistake I called him Oppa, I can really be stupid sometimes.

I turned around to face him and I saw him smirking at me ,"Hmm I like you calling me oppa do it again."

I began to blush immediately, I swear my face I could already tell that my face resembles a tomato right now. "Lay do not get cocky with me now, it was just a mistake. Can you please take me home now?" He looked at me and said, " Okay Marie whatever you want."

To my surprise Lay brought his face closer to mine and kissed me straight on the lips. His hand slowly crept under my dress and rubbed me through my panties. Before I could beg for more and orgasm this man decided to remove his hand and turned around to face the road and began driving like nothing happened.

I swear he is going to be the death of me right now. But I decided to put on the radio to calm the awkwardness and to my delight one of my favorite songs came on from Michael Jackson which is "Remember the Time" came on. Due to all the stress I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

45 minutes later

I feel somebody shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Lay looking at me, "I would love to stare at your beautiful face all day but I have to go to practice."

I looked at him and asked out of curiosity, "Lay why are you saying these nice things to me?"

"I want to try to start a relationship with you because it would be healthier if our child had two parents taking care of them. Do not think for one second I am only doing this for the baby because in reality I really do like you. You are pretty, nice and have this sexy feisty streak which is one of the things I love about you."

I swear to Jesus Christ that I just went to heaven and came back because I never thought in a million years I would hear those words coming out of his mouth and to be honest I love it. " Lay I would love to become your girlfriend and try to make this work."

With excitement coursing through my body, I reached over to the handle of the car door to open it and suddenly Lay pulled my arm so I could face him and he deeply kissed me on my mouth. His hands began to wander and he grabbed my breast with a firm grip which caused me to moan loudly. Before anything else could happen he removed his lips from mine and stated, " Bye Marie I hope you know that every inch of your body and soul is mine from now on."

Why does this fucking man have to be such a tease, all I want most in the world is for his dick to be buried inside me but unfortunately that has to wait till later, curse you SM and your dance practices.

With one last peck on his lips I opened the car door and got out but before I closed the door, I looked straight at Lay and stated, "You owe me for all this damn teasing."

Before he could reply, I closed the door and swiftly walked up to my house, unlocked my front door and entered. The only emotions I can feel right now is happiness and horniness, goddamn these pregnancy hormones.