Chapter 1: Meet me in Orlando

[A little thing, Smosh doesn't exist yet :3]

Ian’s POV

I showed my ID and walked to the plane. “Thanks for flying with California Airforce, enjoy your flight.” She said. I searched for my seat, number 28. I heard a baby cry, why do baby’s always have to cry on an airplane? It’s so annoying! I found my seat really quick and put of my jacket, it was pretty warm here. The window was a bit dirty, but I could look outside. My seat was next to the right wing of the plane. I went through my messages. Mari had send me a lot. ‘R u in flying already?’ ‘When are you here?’ ‘I can’t wait to see you again!’ and many more. I laughed in myself, I was going to visit Mari, she always have been my best friend. “Alright Ladies and Gentleman, put on the you seatbelt, we’re going in to the sky.” I heard from the speakers, it was the Pilot. I put on my seatbelt and some music from my phone. The plane moved and we were in the sky in no time. I fell asleep with my headphone on. I dreamed about me and Mari on a beautiful beach as little kids, we were swimming and we build an amazing and big sandcastle where we could live in. Suddenly my step-mother came and destroyed it, with us still in it. I woke up and brushed my hair out of my face. I hated my new mother. My parents divorced when I was younger and I moved to Sacramento. Once in a few months I saved up enough money to visit my father and best friend. I looked on my phone, it said 10:02, 30 minutes till we’re in Orlando. At least, that’s what I hoped. I looked up and saw someone walking to the seat in front of me. It was a boy with dark hair and dark eyes. He saw me and smiled, I smiled back. He was cute. Then I recognized him, it was the boy who got kidnapped in my favorite movie ‘Save my Life’. And to be honest, I have a secret crush on him. Nobody knows that I’m gay, and I like to keep it that way. He sat alone, would he mind if I could get a picture with him? I didn’t got a chance to think about that cause he already said something to me. “Hey” he said, I was shocked “How are you?” “I’m fine thank you, you’re Anthony Padilla right?” I asked him. “Well yes, you know me?” he asked. “Of course I know you! You’re my favorite movie star! I love your movie.” I said with a big smile. He laughed “Thank you.” This is the  only time I would meet him. “Uhm, can I take a picture with you?” I asked him shy. “Of course! I would love to.” He said. I was so happy! I took out my phone and took some crazy pictures of us. The last one was more serious. While we took that picture our faces touched each other, but he was totally okay with that. “Thanks! This really made my day.” I said. “It’s always fun to meet fans, you’re going to Orlando too right? I mean, you wouldn’t be on this plane if you didn’t.” he asked “Yea, that would be pretty weird. I’m visiting my father and friend there, I moved to Sacramento because of my parent’s divorce, but it’s Ok.” I told Anthony. “Maybe you could visit me tomorrow, with your friend. I’m going somewhere tomorrow and it would be fun if you could come with me. We just met but I think it would be pretty fun, If you want to.” He asked me. My body was freaking out, my celebrity crush just ask me out to hang with him! And I could bring Mari with me. “Yes! That’s would be amazing.” I said “Here’s my address, meet me at 1pm. See you tomorrow. What was your name?” Anthony asked me. “Ian” I said “See you tomorrow!”

[I'm sorry that this is a short story, but i'm really busy with school. next chapter is going to be longer. Thanks for reading :D x]