Chapter 4: Rumors about us

Anthony’s POV

“What do you want?” I repeated. “Nothing, I just wanted to know how the ‘Big star’ was doing on his role. But as I can see, not pretty good.” Larry said. He took audition for the role in the new movie I played in, but they choose me. I guess he’s still mad at me for taking his change to go to Hollywood away. “Well I’m sorry, but I’m still better than you, or I wouldn’t have been chosen.” I said. I could see the anger coming up in him and he walked up to me. “They only choose you because you are already famous, so they get more views.” Larry said in an anger tone. “I think so too, because if you were in it, they wouldn’t get any.” I said with a cheeky smile. Larry tried to push me over, but Ian stepped in. “Guys! You’re acting like little girls.” “That’s the only good thing where he’s good at.” I laughed. Larry stepped back “Really cool Anthony, to get your boyfriend in to our fight. I’ll get you later.” He said and walked away. “First, It’s not a fight. Second, He’s NOT my boyfriend.” I shouted to him. “Let him talk, he’s just jealous of your success.” Ian said and went back to the bench. I followed him. "What was that about?” David asked. “Don’t worry, it’s nothing” I said “Let's go home, I got an awesome idea.”

Ian’s POV

We went back to Anthony’s house. Mari went in de car with de other boys, and I joined Anthony. It was quiet, till he started a conversation. “You want to know what the idea is?” he asked. “Sure.” “I wanted to have a GameBang with you guys.” He said “Gangbang?!” I said shocked. “No, GameBang. A game party, at my house, tonight.” Anthony explained. I haven’t planned anything tonight, so why not? “Sounds cool! The six of us?” I asked. “Yep, but what game are we going to play?” “What about Halo? I always loved that game.” I suggested. “Halo it is.”

I grabbed the camera and put it on the right place, so it could record all of us. “Alright, this is gamebang and were playing Halo” I said to the camera “We’re Team Condor!” David said “Lasercorn, Jovenshire and Ian.” “And We’re Team Super Condor! With Mari, Sohinki and me.” Anthony said. “Let’s start the game of Odd ball!” We played 2 rounds, and Team Condor won both. The three boys went home, Mari went to her house too. I grabbed my jacked and wanted to say good bye to Anthony, but he was sooner than me. “Hey Ian, would you like to stay here? For the night?” “You mean, in your bed?” I asked him with a confused face. He laughed “No, I got a spare room, you can sleep there.” My vacation here keeps getting better and better.

I woke up from some noise, but I didn’t knew what it was. I jumped out of bed and put on my clothes. I went to the balcony and opened the curtains. Paparazzi. They were shouting my name and took pictures of me. How do they know me? and how do they know I’m here? I walked away from the window and went to the bathroom to splash some water in my face. I immediately felt more awake. I went back in the bedroom and sat on the bed. I checked my phone, some messages from my mother. I didn’t told her I was sleeping here, I should call her. I got her voicemail “Hey mom, sorry I didn’t called you yesterday. Anthony invited me to sleep her, I hope you and dad didn’t die is the time I was gone” I joked “I’ll see you in the afternoon, Bye!” I hang up and went downstairs. Was Anthony awake? I didn’t saw him when I walked in to the living room. “Ian is that you?” I heard from the kitchen “No I’m a serial killer, you better hide!” I responded. “I hope you’re a Cereal killer, cause I got you some breakfast.” Anthony said when he saw me. We sat on the couch and watched some tv. “Hey Ant, why is there Paparazzi outside?” I asked him. “You didn’t saw the news? WE are populair!” he said with a big smile on his face and switched the channel, luckily the good one.

“Movie star Anthony Padilla has been spotted on the site Youtube, where he is playing a videogame with his friends. The video already got more than a Million views within 12 hours.”

“Awesome right?” he said. The video we made yesterday was on youtube, but I didn’t uploaded it. “Did you put it on Youtube?” I asked Anthony. “Yes, I was the funniest thing I’ve seen and I thought ‘Why not share this with the world?’ so I did!”

“Some fans and some haters have said that Anthony has a new relationship with one of his fans who is also in the video, His name is Ian.”

We both turned our heads to the tv screen. I couldn’t believe this, do people really think that we’re in a relationship? I mean, not that I’ve got a problem with that. “What? Did you hear that?” He asked to me. I nodded, Anthony stood up “You’re kidding me right. Really? Do they really think I’m gay?” he said, I could hear in his voice that he was mad about it. “They are just rumors, real fans know the truth about you.” I said, trying to cheer him up. “I know, but I hate it when people make up rumors and spread it.” Anthony said while walking to the door. “Where are you going?” I asked him when he putted on his jacket. “I’m going for a walk, want some fresh air. But I think it’s better If you stayed here, so the paparazzi won’t confirm the rumor.” “Good luck.” I said, and he was gone. Deep inside I wanted this to be true, but I can see that Anthony isn’t thinking the same way about me as I do about him. It is amazing to have your favorite celebrity as your friend. But having your crush as your friend?

Anthony’s POV

I tried to walk as normally as possible past the paparazzi, but they were still annoying. “Anthony, can you tell us more about Ian?” “What happened last night?” “How did you meet this guy?”  they were pissing me off “Can you guys just please stop? There nothing between me and Ian, he’s just a friend. Now please leave me alone.” I said and walked away. They chased me for a couple of minutes, but I was finally alone. I enjoyed the sound of birds, and it reminded me of yesterday, and Ian. His sweet blue eyes, and chocolate brown hair. He was actually cute if I say so. Wait what? I stopped walking, what was I thinking? Is this rumor actually true, do I like him? I hold my breath when I felt someone behind me. A sack went over my head and someone hit me with a heavy object. I fell down and got pulled away..

[Sorry for the cliffhanger ^^ I'll continue the 18th, so this chappie was for upcomming saturday, but i promised you guys that i woud post this today! (Or yesterday, depends on your time) Thanks for reading ox]