Chapter 10.2: Smosh {Save Mari ENDING}

[Little note, this ending is almost the same as Chapter 9.1]

I entered the Dance school and rushed to the locker rooms. It was locked. I kicked it in and the window shattered. And there I saw Anthony, with closed eyes and blood on his face. Was I too late? No! I can’t be! I ran to him and saw his hands were tied behind the chair. Picked up a broken glass and cut right through the rope. ‘Anthony!’ I half cried ‘Please wake up Anthony!’.      Nothing….

‘Babe….’ I said softly

I closed my eyes and fell on my knees, I was too late..

‘….Ian..’

I looked up and saw the most beautiful brown eyes in the world. ‘I knew you would come here for me’ Anthony whispered.

He put his hand on my face and kissed me, the best feeling in the world. I saved him, I saved Anthony’s life. I did it. I can my future now, Happily ,save, with the most perfect boy in the world. We could leave now, leave Orlando. We could go back to my home in Sacramento, start a new life together. We can do everything we want, like making silly video’s on the internet.

There was a loud click and I stopped the kiss to look, it was David. A gun was pointed at us. 'Ian, what the fuck are you doing?!' he yelled 'You were suppose to save Mari, NOT THIS DICK!'     'David, I-i helped Mari, I went here because..'  I tried to explain. 'SHUT UP, It's over. You can't save them both. You picked wrong..' David said and was ready to shoot. I grabbed Anthony and hugged him. This would be the last time I could feel him against me, and tell him that I love him. The gun went off..

We were still alive, I looked up and saw Mari standing there with a smoking gun in her hand. She was holding a towel against her belly which has turned a bit red already. She shot David, he's dead now. I didn't want to look, so I kept holding Anthony against me. Police men stormed in the room and took Anthony away from me and laid him on a branchard. 'We'll take him to the hospital don't worry, do you want to ride with us?' A man asked me. 'Yes please, he's my... Boyfriend.' I said. Anthony smiled at me 'I Love you Ian.' he said.

Mari's POV

'Can I have some water please?' I asked the nurse. she nodded and left. I was in the hospital, but Anthony already got out. I had no problem with it, I wanted him and Ian to be together as soon as possible. After what they've been through, they need each other more than before. Ian went back to Sacramento and Anthony too. I got a text, it was from Ian.

"Hey Mari! Anthony here. If you have time, you should check out this site, I'll leave a link! xxx http://goo.gl/p4U8."

I grabbed my laptop and typed in the link. I got on a site called YouTube, and there I saw them. Ian and Anthony, with their channel named Smosh.

[YES, It's done!! If you want the sad ending then go read chapters 8.1/9.1/10.1 other than that, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! not only for reading my stories, but also for staying here and waiting for me to finally finish this story. It was fun to write again, even though I had some troubles. I love you all so much xxx V]