Chapter 8.2: Sick little Games {Save Mari}

Ian’s POV

My heart skipped a beat when I thought about either Mari or Anthony dead, and it was all my choice. And the choice that first came in my mind was Mari. Anthony must be in the dance school, but I can never make that in time, it’s more than 4miles from here. Both of my best friends are going to get killed. I didn’t hesitate anymore, Mari is the one I need to save. She’s the one who has a chance of surviving this horror.  I found my way back to the fence. The hole was back where is used to be so I could leave easily. But how did it disappear? There is no time to think about that, I need to make a run back to Anthony’s house. If she’s still there, Black coat could’ve moved her somewhere else, but I need to take that risk.

 I crawled through the fence, but something moved behind me and grabbed my leg. I got pulled back and felt a sharp pain, but kicked the person who grabbed me. When I got out of the park, I ran as fast as I could to a car in the distance. I could hide behind it. When I was there I saw that no one was in the car. I sat down and stared at the thing that was stuck in my leg. The person stabbed me with a knife! I tried to pull it out, but the pain got worse.  I ripped a piece of cloth off my pants and tied it above the stab wound. If It was deep, the blood loss could kill me, even before I could save Mari.

I bit my lip as I pulled the knife out to prevent myself from screaming like a little bitch. I tasted blood but It helped. The area around the wound began to turn more red than it already was. I put pressure on it with both of my hands after I dropped the knife and looked through the windows of the car. Nobody was there. Did he run? My heart beat dropped slowly and my vision was bad, I’m losing too much blood. I stood up on one leg and I searched for something useful in the car, there must be a First aid kit in here. And hell yes there was, under the front seat. I picked up the knife, broke the window and opened the door.

My leg was fixed, but I could not walk properly. There were no keys, I couldn’t take the car. I slammed my fist on the dashboard, what should I do now? The knife has blood on it, my blood obviously, but something was wrong. It was darker than it should be. I cleaned it and saw something.

‘..You can’t leave now…. The game just started..’

{Continues 11-09-13}