Chapter 9.2: I wont leave you again {Save Mari}

[This is a short chapter, sorry about that. But there is nothing more to write here. Hope you still enjoy it though x]

Ian’s POV

I need to leave right now, before he comes back and ends my life. There was a house with a big motorcycle which was probably the only way to get to Mari before I was too late. I hopped to the motor and tried to start it, I was so lucky that there were keys in it. When It started the door behind me opened. ‘Hey wait, stop! You can’t steal that!’ a familiar voice yelled at me, but I didn’t have time to stop and I would waste time to look back. It was too dark to recognize the person. Al I wanted right now was to get to Mari.

When I arrived at Anthony’s house, I saw that the door was open. She was here. I tried my best to run on two legs, but It hurt too much. I stopped ‘Mari! Are you oké?!’ I yelled, hoping to get a response back…..but I got nothing. I hopped to the door and got inside.

‘…Don’t come near me!’ Mari screamed.

‘Mari it’s me, Ian! Stay where you are. Are you hurt?’

I went to the kitchen and saw Mari on the floor sitting against the cabinet, she was shaking. ‘Uhm, yes. But I’ll be oké, you need to go.’ She said while she was holding on to her belly. I kneeled next to her. ‘Let me see..’ I said when I wanted to at her stomach. ‘It’s not bad I swear.’ She said. I could see on her face that the was scarred, and had pain. ‘..Please..’ I asked softly. She started down and opened her arms.

There were large stab wounds, and her blouse was drenched in blood. ‘Call the ambulance Ian, and save Anthony. I’ll can take care of myself.’ She said. I felt like crying, I can’t leave her again. ‘I don’t want to leave you, I can’t. What if you’re not going to make it? I won’t let that happen Mari, you’re my best friend… I can’t live with myself if you’re dead…’. Mari whipped a tear of my face and kissed my cheek softly. ‘You belong with Anthony, he needs you more than I do now. Black Coat has taken him to the dance school, go now Ian.’ She said. I nodded, went out and called the ambulance. I heard the sirens, and stepped on the bike. Mari is right, I need to save Anthony..

                                                  {continues on 16-11-13}