Chapter 9.1: Forever and always.. {Save Anthony}

Ian’s POV

A word was repeating  inside my head, Run! Somewhere, it didn’t matter, as long as I’m save. The car rushed towards me and I jumped away and fell against a tree. The woods, I can flight through here, it will lead me to the city. The sun was already showing a bit of light, but still not enough to see my way through. I almost tripped over lots of tree roots, but I managed to keep my balance. I was running for 2 minutes, till I couldn’t hear anything except my heavily breathing and the hard wind. I calmed down and noticed a sound of an approaching motorbike, I was near the road. I followed the sound and waved my arms like a complete psychopath. The motorcyclist didn’t stop, but I could see the city. I wasn’t far away! I ran like hell, but I made it.

I entered the Dance school and rushed to the locker rooms. It was locked. I kicked it in and the window shattered. And there I saw Anthony, with closed eyes and blood on his face. Was I too late? No! I can’t be! I ran to him and saw his hands were tied behind the chair. Picked up a broken glass and cut right through the rope. ‘Anthony!’ I half cried ‘Please wake up Anthony!’.      Nothing….

‘Babe….’ I said softly

I closed my eyes and fell on my knees, I was too late..

‘….Ian..’

I looked up and saw the most beautiful brown eyes in the world. ‘I knew you would come here for me’ Anthony whispered.

He put his hand on my face and kissed me, the best feeling in the world. I saved him, I saved Anthony’s life. I did it. I can my future now, Happily ,save, with the most perfect boy in the world. We could leave now, leave Orlando. We could go back to my home in Sacramento, start a new life together. We can do everything we want, like making silly video’s on the internet.

But when I thought that this was all over, like a horror movie ended happily ever after , I heard that one noise that destroyed everything.

‘Who did this to you Anthony?’ I asked when I stopped the kiss. ‘It was La…..’

A bullet went right through Anthony’s back and my shoulder. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak, and fell on the floor. I turned my head and Anthony was right beside me, looking into my eyes and moving his lips.

‘I love you Ian, forever and always….’

He closed his eyes, and I knew he would never open them again. I felt a gun against my head and turned to the person that did this. Excepting to look into Larry’s coldblooded eyes, he’s the one who crushed my life. Killed Anthony, Mari and now it’s my turn.  I could see his face, and smile. ‘I’m sorry Ian..’ he said. I was wrong..

‘Why would you do this, You were his friend. You are my friend David!!’…

                                                            {continues on 16-11-13}