Chapter 8.1: Nightmares can't take you away from me.. {Save Anthony}

Ian’s POV

My heart skipped a beat when I thought about either Mari or Anthony dead, and it was all my choice. And the choice that first came in my mind was Anthony. I threw the glass on the ground and it shattered, one piece fell on my foot. I didn’t hesitate anymore, Anthony is the one I need to save.

I found my way back to the fence. The hole was back where is used to be so I could leave easily. But how did it disappear? There is no time to think about that, I need to make a quick run to the dance school. It’s more than 3miles away from the park, that means that I have to find a vehicle to get in time, I have wasted enough here. The only possible and quick way to get out of here is to steal a car, and it didn’t took that long to find one. There was a car in the distance with lights on, but no one was in it. I took the chance and stole the car.

‘I’m almost there.’ I’m thinking by myself, when suddenly the car light keep flashing and the radio turns on. It making fuzzy sounds and I can’t make words out of the voices I hear. I try to stop the radio, but it doesn’t work. Turning the volume off doesn’t have an effect either, instead of that it turns louder and louder. Then a whisper comes out of the radio’s boxes..

‘Roses are red....’

‘....Violets are blue..’

‘...I know you’re choosing Anthony..’

‘…so I’ll kill you two...’

I kept looking at the radio and not on the road, till everything stopped. All light were out, the radio finally stopped, but the car didn’t move. I panicked and stepped out of the car, but 2 light behind me went on.

‘…You can’t run away from me again.…’

‘...the game just started....’

Anthony’s POV

‘STOP, PLEASE!’ I cried when I felt blood dripping out of my nose. This wasn’t really happening. I was in the exact same chair, and the room looked just like the one from the movie. Was this a nightmare? Did this really happened all in my mind? Am I going to wake up after this and realize, it was all just a big messed up nightmare and that I could crawl into Ian’s bed and spend a couple of minutes with him before falling asleep in his arms?

No, I’m not dreaming. The pain I felt was intense, but not as much as the idea of never seeing my friends and family again. My future is dead now, and I’ve never lived my li8fe like I wanted. But I couldn’t just pick a perfect live, like picking your starter Pokémon. Live chooses you, and it’s your responsibility.

Another pain rushed through my body. It was a fist against my stomach. I coughed blood over the floor. I hope that motherfucker would slip over it. ‘You did this to yourself Anthony. Why did you need to have a boyfriend? To get your tv fame you’ve been begging for? To get some new gossip stories? TELL ME!’ Black coat shouted ‘And WHY did it had to be IAN?’.

{Continues 11-09-13}