Chapter 6: Theme Park

{OMG I took me so long to finally update this story. you guys really suport me and i keep getting more followers, so i really want to finish this story! I'm so busy with school, and I didn't knew what to write anymore. But it finally worked out and I got a new chapter. It's not that long, but I'll try to keep on my scedule again. I love you guys so much

Ian’s POV

I looked up and saw a closed gate.  It was abandoned, it went bankrupt,  I have no idea why thought. This was always a fun place, and I have amazing memories with Mari here. We had make a hole in the fence a couple of meter from here.  Wait, that how I could get in! But what if I don’t fit? I’ll have to try. I went in the direction where I thought the hole was, but it wasn’t there. It was fixed. “I’m sure it was here.” I said angry. Something behind me moved, I turned around, starting to feel really scared. It was quiet and I didn’t saw a person. The sun was almost gone, and it went dark very soon, I need to hurry. I searched for another way to get in. There was a big tree near the fence, I could climb in there and jump over. But it was at least 5 meters high, I could break my feet if I didn’t land on the ground the right way. Should I risk it? No, I need to risk it, for Anthony. I grabbed a branch that was attached to the tree and pulled myself up. It took me a minute to get on the right height. I shoved more to the fence and dragged myself over it, it went pretty fast if I say for myself. I  looked for something to jump on, and I saw a little booth. I hope it would not collapse with me on it. I Hesitated for a moment but did it. I landed on the roof and it didn’t fall apart, luckily.  

While I was walking through the park, finding the rollercoaster, many memories came back with me and Mari. I stood in front of the Love tunnel. This is where Mari and I first kissed, we were very confused about our relationship, so we tried something. We’ve dated for almost 3 months, but decided to just stay friends. My hand went through my hair. Do I have faling for her? Still, after 7 years? But what about Anthony. I’ve never felt the same way for Mari as I do for him. I don’t even know if our friendship works out if I save him. But what if I didn’t save him? I was shocked when I found myself starring at the park map a couple meters away from me. It had a big arrow and Run written on it,  pointing at the direction of the rollercoaster. I didn’t hesitate and run as fast as I could. With the coaster in my sight, thinking I was near Anthony I tripped. My knee hit the ground but it didn’t hurt as much, I stood up. A warm presence behind me laid his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and got hit in the face..

I woke up in a room I knew. We had filmed Game Bang here, but where are the lights? I tried to get up but I couldn’t move my body. Mari leaned over me “You’re too late Ian, It’s over.” She said. “What?” she was gone when I blinked, and the room got more darker. There was blood everywhere. I could sat up and I saw Anthony in a chair, he was stuck. He looked down, I couldn’t see his face. His hair was covering it. “Anthony?” I said, No response “Say something!”. He looked up, his eyes al black and blood running down his head. What was going on?! The chair went through the floor and al what remained was blood. “No Anthony!” I yelled, it echoed through the room. A big flair blinded me and i stood in front of an open grave with a coffin in it. I looked at the tombstone. ‘Anthony Padilla, Rest in Peace.’ No, how could this happen?! Matt, David, Joshua and Mari stood behind me. Many people were crying, but almost everyone starred at me. They knew who I was. A man I a black coat was on the other side of the grave and he walked up to me. It was Anthony’s kidnapper, but i was too scared to do anything. I saw his face, It was me..