Tuesday

T R O Y E
"You what!? That's amazing Con!" Zoe screeches as we sit down at our usual lunch spot. Connor is currently telling everyone about his hearing and what a miracle last night had been. Leaving out my mind reading and our new relationship of course. We've decided to keep it on the down low, only us and Connor's mom knowing about our new found development. Not that anyone would be to shocked, we're practically on top of each other as it is. The only thing really keeping us from shouting it to the world is the fact that Connor's dad is a raging homophobic, and will most likely kill me on the spot.

"It is." Con says, wrapping his warm fingers around my slim ones under the table. I smile to myself before taking a bite of my sandwich. I move back to Australia next Tuesday, which means I have 6 days to spend with Connor before he's ripped away from me. Beautiful isn't it? Finally finding someone who excepts you and all of your flaws only to lose them in a fraction of a second. Connor clears his throat, catching my attention.

"Troye, don't you also have some news?"

"Oh," I say sadly. It's now or never I guess. "Yeah...my gramma has died." I start and everyone moves to comfort me.

"Awe I'm so sorry Tro!" Zoe says and Caspar puts a hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright. The worst part is my grandpa doesn't have anyone to take care of him anymore. So we have to move back to Australia." Everyone gasps and I stare at mine and Connor's hands, him squeezing mine every few seconds.

"Are you okay?" He whispers in my ear while the group talks amongst themselves about planning a going away party. I nod.

"Peachy." He giggles and scoots closer to me, wrapping his right leg over my left and letting it dangle between both of mine. He always knows what to do to calm me, I'm going to miss this more than anything else.

"You did great, I was expecting tears or something but you held it together. What a true man you are." I shove his shoulder.

"Shut up." We laugh at each other but it doesn't last long. The more we laugh and the more we touch, the harder next Tuesday's going to be and we both know it. Both of our faces fall as this thought crosses our minds again.

"Are you coming back anytime soon?" Phil asks and I shake my head.

"I honestly have no clue. I didn't even know until last night." They all nod sadly.

"I'm sorry Troye." Caspar says, wrapping an arm around my neck, touching the bare skin there with his.

Poor Connor. Losing Troye so soon.

I scoff under my breathe and lean further into Connor. Nice to see what he's thinking about, although I know he means well.

"If you'll excuse me I need to use the restroom." Connor says abruptly. "Care to join me Tro?" I nod, glad to lose contact with Caspar. We walk towards the hall, ignoring the curious glances we get along the way. I sigh once we've entered the peaceful room, no one else in it but us.

"Well," Connor starts, standing in front of me as I lean against the marble sinks. "The going away party should be fun."

"Yeah, but it's more for them." I say.

"I know. What did they say? This Friday?" I nod. "We don't have to go if you don't want to, I know your not to fond of crowds. They just need something to distract themselves from you leaving."

"Maybe we do to." I mutter and he steps towards me, smiling at me sadly.

"We'll be okay." He says with fake enthusiasm. "We have each other." I nod, although neither of us are convinced. He wraps his arms around my neck.